Report: Only 5% of Korean LG G2 owners received KitKat update
The report claims that LG tested the sample and found no bugs, giving them the green light to go ahead and update the 95% of LG G2 units that did not receive the new OS build the first time it was sent out. Yet, we are told that some LG G2 owners in Korea, whose phones were updated to Android 4.4, are complaining about problems with the battery and the browser on their devices. The Android 4.4 update is now set to be released in Korea to all owners of LG's Android flagship sometime next week.
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
source: KBench (translated)
1. loveHEAVYMETAL (Posts: 45; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
already fast enough to provide os update(**cough** not stock android,but oem skinned) there also some ux feature from latest optimus ux
2. mikewillz (Posts: 32; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Hopefully kit kat comes soon to Tmobile G2.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5807; Member since: 14 May 2012)
T-Mobile usually pushes updates to it's customers pretty fast, so a January rollout seems very likely.
3. mike2959 (Posts: 135; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
I hope the update doesn't shorten the awesome battery life.
5. Arron12 (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
Lets take care of North America Korean LG ASAP!!!