Renderings of HTC Pyramid show "Hot" handset
We could see the HTC Pyramid get a release in Europe before it makes the trek Stateside. To that end, the device did show up in Vodafone's inventory system as we told you last month.
Combining the sleek, sexy look of the renderings along with the hot specs results in one Pyramid scheme that you won't mind investing in!
1. stevo1 posted on 15 Mar 2011, 22:58 1 1
This is something that T-Mobile desperately needs. Something like this will definitely get a whole lot of customers there way. if you build it they will come. In my opinion, the sooner they bring this the better. i know that they are planning to have the LG 2x/ G2x but they dont need to waste a whole lot of time in bringing this one along. This is their opportunity to show everyone. i'm up for a full upgrade april 9 so i hope they would have it available then.
18. Lucas777 posted on 16 Mar 2011, 20:25 1 0
well basically the g2 and mytouch 4gwere just as great as this when they came out... so idk i think tmobile is a bust... whether u like it or not they need a really big name brand device cough iphone cough to bring people to tmobile... cause really, people dont go to tmobile first when they r phone shopping...
2. tbomb92 posted on 15 Mar 2011, 23:36 1 1
stevo... im thinking that since it was just announced that it will be a little after april 9 till it comes out
3. T-mobile TOM (unregistered) posted on 16 Mar 2011, 00:29 1 1
I work for tmo right now as a sales rep but am trying to get a job with bank of america, i wonder if i will ever make any money off this phone....... I can tell you the release is going to be bananas!!!!
12. msa1988 posted on 16 Mar 2011, 10:18 2 1
What was the point of stating that you want to get a job with Bank of America?
5. Tony (unregistered) posted on 16 Mar 2011, 01:49 1 1
There's also reports saying that i will run 3.0, but I'm sadly holding my breath on that one.
21. tmoman (unregistered) posted on 17 Mar 2011, 16:39 0 0
3.0 is desgined for ONLY tablets
6. Arman (unregistered) posted on 16 Mar 2011, 02:27 0 0
when does the htc pyramid come to germany
7. RayT (unregistered) posted on 16 Mar 2011, 04:24 0 0
T-Mobile needs to market the SHIT out of this phone so they can try to get back all the customers they lost and, hopefully, more.
8. snowgator posted on 16 Mar 2011, 04:28 1 1
How does T-Mobile keep getting these really fantastic phones? Looks like a serious piece of hardware.
By the way, HTC does know a pyramid has THREE sides, right? Someone in the development office must have miscounted....
9. giantgnome posted on 16 Mar 2011, 05:00 3 0
Actually a pyramid has at least FOUR sides, and a pentagonal pyramid will have SIX sides which is the same number of sides a rectangular box will have, like the HTC pyramid for example. Granted their shapes will be nothing a like but if we're going to talk about the # of sides...
11. snowgator posted on 16 Mar 2011, 09:21 0 0
Higher math. My bad. It's the fact I am the result of a Florida public education. :-D
13. msa1988 posted on 16 Mar 2011, 10:19 0 3
People like you are the reason America is in the crapper...
20. Mario (unregistered) posted on 16 Mar 2011, 23:17 1 1
Actually a Pentagonal pyramid has FIVE sides. A hexagonal pyramid has SIX.
24. giantgnome posted on 18 Mar 2011, 01:51 0 0
If you're not including the base then yes it has one less side, but if you are including the base then a pentagonal pyramid has SIX sides (or faces if you will). I believe a rectangular object like the HTC will have all sides counted as well?
22. tmoman (unregistered) posted on 17 Mar 2011, 16:41 0 0
the reason its called the pyramid is cause its gonna be 3D!
17. dooj (unregistered) posted on 16 Mar 2011, 18:19 0 1
no, you were right, a pyramid can have 3 sides. giantgnome is just a troll. to the other comments... flush.
19. corps1089 posted on 16 Mar 2011, 21:09 2 0
Regardless, it is impossible for a pyramid to have only 3 sides: it must have a bottom and therefore a minimum of 4 sides [or be a 2D object].
10. osanilevich posted on 16 Mar 2011, 07:03 0 1
Wow. Tmobile is finally bringing in a phone worth hyping. With respect to the G2 and the never ending mytouch line, Tmobile will never get a big piece of the smartphone market unless they get a superpowered machine like ATT's Atrix, Verizons Droid lineup or Sprints Evo. Now that they have the phone they were looking for, perhaps they'll have something more to talk about other than fake 4G
14. rick (unregistered) posted on 16 Mar 2011, 11:28 0 0
Why no kickstand???????????
15. Thump3rDX17 posted on 16 Mar 2011, 12:07 0 0
well, well, well, what's cookin' good lookin'? o:
16. luis_lopez_351 posted on 16 Mar 2011, 16:46 1 0
the only dislike is the capacitive buttons :( but every thing else WOW!!!
23. omgggg (unregistered) posted on 18 Mar 2011, 00:38 0 0
WHAT ABOUT EUROPE? YOU GOT THUNDERBOLT ALREADY OMFG.