RIM wants to help you convince your IT manager to buy new BlackBerry 7 OS phones
try to convince him that a new BlackBerry 7 OS powered device would enhance productivity at the office and in the field. For example, you can tell him that BlackBerry 7 OS has the fastest browser on a BlackBerry to date. Or how about telling him that apps available exclusively for the newer OS make you more productive and help you stay connected in the field. If he is a typical enterprise user that focuses on BlackBerry email, tell him that BlackBerry 7 OS has a universal inbox so that all messages can be easily found in one place. Those devices that support NFC offer BlackBerry Tag which helps users share contacts and photos. Speaking of photos, the new devices offer HD photos and video and integrate easily with the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. If those arguments don't work, you can mention how secure BlackBerry 7 OS is.
If you are scared of your IT manager or just don't do well in face-to-face interaction, the website has an email already written that you can use. All you do is add your name at the bottom, plug in your IT manager's email address, click, and the message is on the way. We have to say, this is an interesting idea and very well could result in some enterprise business for RIM. The only question we have is, once you convince your IT manager to buy BlackBerry 7 OS devices, how will you convince him to update to BlackBerry 10 OS phones when the new OS launches later this year? After all, older devices will not be updated and that includes those with BlackBerry 7 OS.
"Dear IT manager,
I’m ready to upgrade to a BlackBerry® 7 smartphone, with features that are designed to help boost my productivity and help me manage my day more efficiently:
- Apps that will help make me more productive and connected, like BlackBerry Mobile Conferencing, BlackBerry® Traffic™ and BlackBerry® Travel™.
- A unified inbox, so I can stay on top of all my emails, texts and phone calls.
- BlackBerry Tag on NFC devices — so I can share contacts and files with my colleagues with a simple tap.
- HD video recording and playback, so I can capture and share high res video content instantly.
- Tight integration with the business applications on the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet, such as Docs to Go (by the way—I’d love a BlackBerry PlayBook too!).
- The proven and reliable BlackBerry platform, designed with security at the core.
Along with its great features, BlackBerry devices come with world-class technical support, and centralized and simplified solution management.
And it looks like there’s a great promotion going on right now: For a limited time, the BlackBerry Upgrade Program offers up to $100 for every new BlackBerry 7 purchased. Contact your RIM Account Manager for details.
Will you upgrade me to a BlackBerry 7 smartphone? Check them out at http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/.
Thank you for your time,
1. eman99 posted on 23 May 2012, 15:41 1 0
no and no just tell us that you will bow to android and convert to a new beginning
3. 1ceTr0n posted on 24 May 2012, 03:54 1 0
Almost as stupid as there rally outside an apple store not that long ago. RIM is really becoming pathetic