RIM BlackBerry PlayBook 4G leaks out: looks the same, but with BBM
1. danwatson (Posts: 102; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
Rim must be run by a bunch of idiots. Do the same thing again BB, i'm sure this time it will be the hottest product on the market. We won't laugh at you......
2. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Danwatson - If you dont open your mouth, people would think you are an normal human being with a normal functional brain. but after this comment, you are officially a normal human being with a rotten brain or crippled brain somewhat!
3. roscuthiii (Posts: 1949; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
The words may have been crass, but there is truth to them. You know there is a definition for repeating the same actions and expecting a different outcome...
5. snowgator (Posts: 3414; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
And you may have to come up with something other than personal insults to be taken seriously. Tell us why you think he is wrong, not a 6th grader playground rant.
6. quakan (Posts: 1293; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
If you remember someone got a 4g playbook off ebay a few months back and if I'm right they were made to give it back to RIM.
7. je2345 (Posts: 62; Member since: 05 May 2009)
They will be releasing a 4GLTE Playbook on Verizon network within 90 days