Prototype of HTC One revealed
The HTC One's design was actually leaked by evleaks exactly one year ago today. The image seemed so different that immediately the leak was denounced as being a fake by those supposedly close to the project. Instead, these insiders claimed that another series of leaked photos represented the look of the HTC One (then still called the M7). Now that the picture of the prototype has been released, we can see that both sides were right. The plastic cased, soft touch HTC One prototype was the last version of the HTC One that some insiders had seen, while others knew that HTC had decided to go with the unique looking model made of a single slab of aluminum.
If you ask us, HTC made the right decision with the design it picked for the HTC One. It should be very interesting to see what changes, if any, HTC is making to the HTC One's successor, believed to be the HTC One+.
Prototype of the HTC One revealed Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
Sony Xperia Z2 display analyzed: large color gamut, excellent color accuracy
28 Feb 2014, 05:29
Prototype of the HTC One revealed
1. TasHsn (Posts: 6; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Tbh the front looks like a Lumia phone, and the back reminds me of a Moto X. :/
10. Saafa (Posts: 27; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
yeah its 8X like.
I completely disappointed!
If a new phone is going to be this like, I will stick to Current HTC One !
13. b1acktiger (Posts: 185; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Its a proto type of M7 (HTC One 2013). Not the leaked 2014 flagship
14. Saafa (Posts: 27; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
I found out the purpose for right now : D.
What a mistake :P (sorry to all)
12. b1acktiger (Posts: 185; Member since: 19 May 2012)
It was existed before Moto X. its like 8X
2. aranauser (Posts: 47; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Htc should sell its company and distribute dat money to employees and charity before it is too late.
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4653; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Looks like a Lumia combined with the Moto X and a Sony phone with HTC logo.
9. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4653; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What do you mean? This is a prototype of the One, not a leaked picture of the One 2.
11. Tomfromsouth (Posts: 43; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
I know ,it seemed obvious from the title and contents. You can't save everyone xperiaDROID.
15. zuckerboy (Posts: 615; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
I know I read the article and this prototype is not good. Its good that they chose current ONE design
16. Vanster (Posts: 99; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
hahaha thats not better than the real edition,, congrats htc you have release the beautiful one
17. Teja171 (unregistered)
I like the HTC logo on it
19. sianto (Posts: 63; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
It's not fake, I actually played with it. (Loved the feel in the hand!)
It's an internal device.
20. Muayyad (Posts: 82; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
seen it on ebay last year! It was a test model of the M7