Project Glass camera shown off, Google+ head poses with the glasses
30 October Google Glass gets an earbud, here’s how it looks
30 October Google updates the hardware on Glass; Explorers can now invite up to 3 more people
12 June Google Glass teardown reveals 570mAh battery
15 May Google Glass is weird, irritating to most Americans, only 10% would wear it
8 May Google Glass sensors revealed, would make for a stunningly accurate augmented reality device
1. LordOfTroll (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 08 May 2012)
No way if its Google plus for Google to gather more of my information.
I'm expecting advertisment in the middle of that Project Glass lol, enjoy Googlightning guys.
13. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
I can't wait to make some POV pron with my girlfriend and instant upload it to Google+
3. Cyan3boN (Posts: 420; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
hope this one makes it to the retail, if it doesn't apple will copy it and release thee own set of patented Iglasses
4. LordOfTroll (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 08 May 2012)
Apple must have already completed such a project and refining it by now, Google should be the one copying!
Knowing Apple have been doing it since 2008, they quickly ramp up development and be the first to announce!
How does that sounds? Now it's Google's innovation. oh yeah
5. rn9215 (Posts: 40; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
I cant understand why u isheeps still believe that apple is innovating!....cant u see the reality sheeps!!... or are u still believing apple should innovate for u to even see the reality!!...lol
7. LordOfTroll (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 08 May 2012)
Isheep? you must be a fandriod or samsheep then.
11. SleepingOz (Posts: 2373; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
He's not even an iSheeep. This is EARWAX, the stupid Nokia fanboy! He got banned once and now, he's back as LordOfTroll.
6. jasongohjr (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
Take my money only if u integrate it with Facebook and twitter... :-P
8. Droid4Life (Posts: 27; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
sorry if I am being ignorant, but wouldn't it be hard to SEE in these glasses?
9. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
actually no, they are designed so they wont get in the way
10. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
ok so lets see
Android @ Home + Project Glass + Majel + Android Phones + Google TV = something awesome?
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5466; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
DEAR GOOGLE PLEASE RELEASE A DATE OR PRICE. Or hopefully at your next GOOGLE I/O