Nokia X's Nokia Store ported over to other Android devices
The Nokia Store can now work on other versions of Android without any build.prop mods. Be forewarned that not every app can be downloaded because of API issues and some permissions. But if you want to load the Nokia Store on your Android phone, simply click on the sourcelink to the application thread from where you can download and install it.
You must have an Android device running Android 4.1.2 or higher to port over the Nokia Store to your phone.
source: XDA (1), (2)
4. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I would say "TheirMap" but I knew what you meant.
5. akki20892 (Posts: 3742; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
No you don't know what I meant. liar. Lol, No offense.
3. palmguy (Posts: 352; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
And is there a significant reason to get Nokia apps? Anything better?
6. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I don't think so, but I'll try I though.
7. ihavenoname (Posts: 1565; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
It's as good as Google Maps, but it's different experience. Definitely worth trying, if it comes to Android (any way it comes).
11. fireblade (Posts: 714; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Sygic is better IMHO, it runs fluidly thanks to OpenGL ES. But the coverage is poor
12. kanagadeepan (Posts: 749; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
The reason to get Nokia apps is, because WE CAN...
16. Jason78 (Posts: 152; Member since: 10 Apr 2013)
HERE Maps. Way better than Google Maps because they can be used completely offline. The maps are stored on your phone not the cloud. No data usage and they still work in remote areas without a signal.
8. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 209; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Who would need that when they have the play store? lol.
9. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Not a huge selection, but more choice just the same.
10. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I remember using Nokia's map app on my lumia 800 back in 2012. Man it was the sh1t! Offline navigation was so awesome. Hope I can use it on my galaxy note 2 soon
13. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Just because I can, I am going to try this...should be fun
14. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Hmmm, it is alright - interface is ok
15. mottykels (Posts: 372; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Is this possible on android this could be possibe on my Z10 :)