Nokia Lumia 1020 unveiled with 41 MP sensor, OIS and lossless zoom
1. sriuslywtf (Posts: 297; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Best of nokia!! Nokia FTW!! Galaxy s4 zoom.. Gtfo
22. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
ftw for sure not...... but Android should use this camera definitely!
btw, Nokia is evil like Microsoft so will never buy it :)
58. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
'we' regarding nokia fans + people who really owned, liked, experienced WP from nokia devices without any bias
45. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Hope Nokia will never go androlag.
Explain me one thing. You're bitc^ about Nokia so hard so why are you tearning for its camera? Your samesung has nothing to offer?
51. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hhahaha it has androifd to offer my friend......android is the most advanced OS in the world. Period.
59. ZeroCide (Posts: 777; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
63. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1178; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
is that why Samsung is leaving android slowly and going to tizen
most advanced in the world the ui isn't simple there's nothing advanced about it you can call it the most complex in the world that works better also
why is the most advanced OS in the world a center where developers lose money and waste time
conclusion go go nokia best of luck to you with your new beast !
65. x_maly_x (Posts: 72; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
Android is not a system...this Prehistoric overlay of java, on Linux kernel....has always been and will laggy...
66. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
don´t push with this friend:)
it is android but it´s an advantage for you. For me, it´s a disadvantage.
71. Dastrix (unregistered)
What a lame argument. That's total opinion mate.
32. juandante (Posts: 463; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Mr Flop no more Nokia, until this guys is fired.
29. johnbg92 (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Feb 2011)
It's just sad to see that a year later nokia is just releasing a new camera with the same phone... albeit an amazing camera
25. Commentator (Posts: 3705; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
"Exclusively from AT&T" is a big NAH. Windows + AT&T, how much more evil can you get?
In a world where Samsung, HTC, and even Apple are pushing their devices across all carriers it's a little disheartening to see exclusivity continue.
3. papss (unregistered)
I still don't see a price.. I'm still not sure which color to get either
6. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
"AT&T* and Nokia announced today the Nokia Lumia 1020 featuring breakthrough PureView camera technology. Available exclusively from AT&T beginning July 26, the Lumia 1020 is priced at $299.99 with a two-year agreement and comes in matte black, matte white and matte yellow. Customers excited to reserve theirs can pre-order beginning July 16 at."
The absolute retards... $300 on 2yrs for 2011 specs and a nice image sensor????
9. roldefol (Posts: 4312; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Where are you getting 2011 specs from? S4+, HD AMOLED and 2 GB RAM = Galaxy S3.
17. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It has an old dual core CPU, 1gigs of ram and Adreno 225, I mean the midrange SD400 blows it out of the water and Nokia charges an extra $100 compared to the current crop of flagships sporting SD600/800, Adreno 320/330, 2GBs of RAM, ~3000mAh battery, 5" FHD screen, microSD slit, IEEE 802.11ac all in a slim design. That's insane. I love a good camera, but that's just ridiculous. I'm not hatin', I looked forward to this. The 2000mAh battery is a reason alone to pass on it, even for $450 retail, but it looks to land for $700.
20. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Bone, I don't know how retard you can go.
28. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Of course you don't, cause you're retarded... nah joking. I jut have nothing intelligent to say to you.
34. muhsen (Posts: 281; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
s4+ is old dual core cpu ???? its 10 times better than the s400 found in the s4 mini/zoom and mega 6.3
and if the s4 zoom has a price of 500-600$ price then what would u expect from this supercamera ??hd + is and 2gb is 2011???? it seems u r from another world !!
42. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
It's not about ridicolous cpu race only refirement and evolution
Play your andro lag phone and stay away from Nokia's related topics
14. Carlitos (Posts: 514; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Besides a better camera I think $300 is a steep price! And it does have 2011 specs. They could have at least increased the battery which is a real bummer.