Motorola releases its own Gallery app to the Play Store
1. Dowson (Posts: 58; Member since: 22 Nov 2013)
Beautiful, but... What about changing the awful design of the icon?
2. apple4never (Posts: 672; Member since: 08 May 2013)
will it be available for other androids soon?
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Motorola did good with this. a much needed improvement over the stock app.
Motorola is really becoming the company to buy good working, minimalistic phones from.
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5152; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"Motorola is really becoming the company to buy good working, minimalistic phones from."
A far cry from where they were before Google acquired them. Night-and-day difference.
4. __0__ (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
I like the Motorola approach . There is some customization from stock android but its subtle and not really bloaty and in your face. Other OEM , *cough* sh*twiz should learn from this approach. Motorla change things to make it better and not change to make it different , I like that a lot. Sony is similar too with their own sony apps regularly updated , most bloat can be uninstalled , very light skin with holo elements still intact. Why can't LG , Samsung , HTC do the same ? HTC'S sense is light and fast , but I would like to see it be more similar to AOSP , more holo elements
9. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3503; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Check for it in the Play Store. If it's not now, then I assume it would be once it's updated to 4.4.
8. Krjal (Posts: 17; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
Got QuickPic, I won't ever need another gallery app :)