Motorola releases its own Gallery app to the Play Store
1. Dowson (unregistered)
Beautiful, but... What about changing the awful design of the icon?
2. apple4never (Posts: 1008; Member since: 08 May 2013)
will it be available for other androids soon?
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5657; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Motorola did good with this. a much needed improvement over the stock app.
Motorola is really becoming the company to buy good working, minimalistic phones from.
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"Motorola is really becoming the company to buy good working, minimalistic phones from."
A far cry from where they were before Google acquired them. Night-and-day difference.
4. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
I like the Motorola approach . There is some customization from stock android but its subtle and not really bloaty and in your face. Other OEM , *cough* sh*twiz should learn from this approach. Motorla change things to make it better and not change to make it different , I like that a lot. Sony is similar too with their own sony apps regularly updated , most bloat can be uninstalled , very light skin with holo elements still intact. Why can't LG , Samsung , HTC do the same ? HTC'S sense is light and fast , but I would like to see it be more similar to AOSP , more holo elements
9. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4144; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Check for it in the Play Store. If it's not now, then I assume it would be once it's updated to 4.4.
8. Krjal (Posts: 82; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
Got QuickPic, I won't ever need another gallery app :)