Microsoft working on "Apollo+" Windows Phone 8 update
3. TROLL posted on 26 Nov 2012, 18:22 4 21
Another 3 years till it's on par with ICS, till then wait for the updates, how sad! There are no Custom Roms to enjoy or experiment?
8. androidCrap posted on 26 Nov 2012, 19:10 5 2
So you find erection in smaller screen? Real man experiment in true computer. If you want to make use of your talent, any mobile platform will do by submitting your app and monitize it Cusom Rom is only for bums living in a basement.
12. thelegend6657 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 03:47 0 0
There are custom roms for windows phone . Although not many . Search it up and stop being so ignorant
9. antifanboy14 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 20:08 4 0
the windows phone platform is great, but i think it still has some maturing to do. good job so far, Microsoft.
11. Shubham412302 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 21:34 5 0
atlest all wp8 handsets are like nexus and will be updated for 18 months
not like android no word of update to most midrange
only have to depend on some dev. for update
13. valapsp posted on 27 Nov 2012, 05:48 0 0
I'll kill Microsoft if it doesn't include ROTATION LOCK this time.