Meizu Blue Charm unveiled: the best affordable Android phone you've never heard of
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3702; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Improved 5c... and the Flyme skin looks super cool.
9. seven7dust (unregistered)
you mean copy !!! I really like meizu phones and flyme UI is really smooth experience unlike touchwiz.
but they should stop copying Apple !!!
2. hmd74 (Posts: 476; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
The only problem is we can't buy it :|
Ohh these china onlyzzz
4. Kruze (Posts: 1285; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
I'm glad that Meizu is in my country (Malaysia), almost all of the popular Chinese manufacurers is in my country except those cheap cheap s**tty brands like Goophone or Dakele etc.
12. RandomUsername (Posts: 808; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
You can order it, but the shipping costs are probably not worth it.
14. newsman (Posts: 21; Member since: 12 Jan 2015)
New technologies are striking. They are both gorgeous and beautiful. Check it out yet is how could do with new technology favewallpapers.com/60967-computer-razer%20blade-laptop.html
3. Kruze (Posts: 1285; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
They shouldn't have used the glossy plastic, with those color options it just looks kinda like iPhone 5Crap. But still a good phone, really like Meizu's Flyme UI.
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
I love the white one, shame that it's China only :(
6. Wiencon (Posts: 1704; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
It would be awesome if Meizu included their amplifiers in lower models too.
And why there is Killzone shown on 4. Picture?
7. brrunopt (Posts: 742; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
It might have nice specs, but will never get and OS update and in a few months / year will be slow as hell
8. Symon_Fleece (Posts: 334; Member since: 30 May 2014)
The specs are greater than A5, except the chipset and UI
11. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Isn't the resolution 1280x768?
13. shaman (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jan 2015)
looks cool, but specs (