Latest HTC EVO 3D update removes Carrier IQ
1. Birds (Posts: 1058; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Oh ok. So i got to tell my friend this becasue he is not all that Tech Savy. Oh yeah I have a question. Is this phone powerful enough to run Shadowgun?
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
not as well as a Photon, really not as well as a Galaxy Nexus (which if you're on Sprint or are interested in being on Sprint you really need to wait for) and not nearly as well as an Epic 4G Touch.
4. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I can vouch for it, but wait for the Galaxy Nexus. Sprint is dropping its wimax 4g like its scalding hot. And on top of that (or should I say not on it) is HTC's skin. Also, significantly better screen/processor/camera. Only reason to get the Evo is if you want the capative buttons or 3D, which are both useless IMO. And, if you wait long enough, you could snag a Evo 2 or if for some reason they're amazing the Galaxy S3/iPhone 5
7. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Well, we had an Evo 4G, then an Evo 3D, so if the trend continues there should be an Evo 2(some letter) out this summer
2. ECPirate37 (Posts: 93; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
On my EVO 3D it is Settings --> System Updates --> HTC Software update, not Settings --> About Phone --> Software Update.
I hope this helps.
6. MEeee (Posts: 295; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I played ShadowGun on this phone "HTC Evo 3D" without any hickups. It's nice to have an extra 3D feature. 3D movies and photos on this phone are amazing.
9. JEEPOFFROADV8 (Posts: 35; Member since: 01 Apr 2009)
shadowgun runs no problem on the 3d. i tried the photon and the sgs2. and your right why wouldnt u want to have 3d as a extra its so cool to watch a 3d movie when you want to. i love my evo3d. i wouldnt own any samsung product ever again unless they fdix there major gps issues!!!
8. tiberius183 (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I also notice an improvement in performance. Nice.