LG Tab Book Duo
LG outs the Tab Book Duo: light Windows 8 convertible with 11 hours of battery life
1. zachki17 (Posts: 261; Member since: 14 Sep 2014)
Good Job LG
Im wainting for LG G4 AND GPRO 3.. OR G FLEX 2
5. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
I hope Lg has learnt from its mistake with the g3 (crap battery life, uninspiring lcd). Also, expect SuperAmoled, and fingerprint sensor to rival samsung & Apple.
9. zachki17 (Posts: 261; Member since: 14 Sep 2014)
Fingerprint is not usfull at all knock code is lot better so i dont need it .. I just want that ips with real color not fake like samsung amoled.. Iwant Quad HD display . better then the old one of the g3 . and better processor 64 bit . to have 4gb ram .. And 20.7 mp camera sensor .. And thin Bezels of corse :)
3. joey_sfb (Posts: 5258; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Seem like a good tablet to meet customer average computing needs. Core M is finally here.
Fanless design, wow! Look like I will get getting a new x86 Windows 8 tablet soon.
4. duenasis (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Dec 2014)
When is it going to be available for purchase here in the U.S?
6. Rydsmith (Posts: 487; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Completely off topic but WTF is up with the significant increase in ads on the mobile site? Ad on top, middle, and bottom with the additional ad that covers the entire screen as well as the little corner ad the is suppose to make you flip up the corner like it's a piece of paper. Almost getting to the point of being unusable on the mobile site.
7. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1507; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Daniel P. your bet is way off on the core type.
Let's see: quad core for a thin tablet and fanless: that's clearly Bay-Trail.
Core M is always DUAL core and we have yet to see a fanless one! Both models I know with Core M actually have a fan.
10. vincelongman (Posts: 3994; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Yep there's no quad Core Ms
AFAIK there's only two Core M devices that have been released
The Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro (fan) and HP ENVY x2 13 (fanless)
11. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1507; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I was talking about the Yoga 3 Pro and the Asus Zenbook ux305, both were being quite muted about it, but it seems they have a fan.
8. medtxa (Posts: 1105; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
I think I would like something thin and tablet like form of windows device like this to replace my laptop