LG G2 leaks again in new photos showing front and back of the phone
Earlier on Tuesday, we told you how the North American version of the phone showed up at the FCC with HSPA and LTE connectivity for AT&T and T-Mobile, not to mention the major Canadian carriers. With LG crossing off items on its "things to do list," the Korean manufacturer is trying to get everything done in time for the August 7th unveiling of the device in New York City.
LG G2 Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
15. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Thought LG wasn't working on the next Nexus device. Maybe they just weren't allowed to say yet.
2. gust3r3u (Posts: 73; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
is there another button on the back besides the rocker buttons?
16. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Yes. Power button is the oval between the up/down rockers.
3. aditya.k (Posts: 409; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
10mAh more than Samsung's GS4. So much win for LG! :D
7. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Not sure if that's sarcasm or a commendation. Well I'll go with Sarcasm.
13. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 306; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Obviously sarcasm... 10 mAh won't make any difference
4. daniel_bargs (Posts: 322; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
removable battery + hopefully FM radio... other specs are expected like Snapdragon 800... I want this!
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6615; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Monster phone running a children's themed UI lol. Touchwiz UX 2 > Sense 5 > Moto's UI > Huawei's Emotion UI > Sony's UI > LG's UI.
19. justsayit (Posts: 112; Member since: 09 May 2013)
i think lg ui still the best, personal taste, that touchwiz for me look like a dirty ui, lg ui is more clean,bright, speed
sony ui = fast , good too but little bit dim
sense = good too
emotion = look like iphone one =___= ok only
20. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 204; Member since: 14 May 2013)
I don't think LG's UI is the worst. Even with reviews here on PA that Optimus L7 II dual is stuttering, it is snappier than my GS3.
6. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Looks very promising! Probably LG's new game changer?
Any last words, LG prejudiced haters?
9. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 152; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
LG WILL CHANGE IT ALL!!! It's just so gorgeous.
12. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4812; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Damn, just look at that gorgeous thing! It's freakin gorgeous!
18. Cha7520 (Posts: 200; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
I really hope this is going to be the next NEXUS 5 phone!
22. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5482; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i tell you what though, the G2 is a really gorgeous device.