LG G Flex 2 could bend up to 90 degrees
6. JC557 (Posts: 1224; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
That means I can play Tetris using various flexible mobile phones!
2. E.S.1 (Posts: 295; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
LG is not slowing down at all WOW keep pushing the envelope.
And I am still very happy with my G2 :)
3. mike2959 (Posts: 357; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
While I'm all for unbreakable displays, I'm not understanding curved displays. Is your tv on the wall curved? Is your laptop, or tab curved? I believe this is just another fad. Remember 3d phones?
4. mike2959 (Posts: 357; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
Oh and we are back to having the big bulge in our pocket again. The device is over 12mm because of this curve in space taken up.
5. Boybawang (Posts: 52; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)
Visually, the curve shape looks sexy and I really like to own one. Sadly, but it has no practical pursose at all no matter how hard I think of something.
8. Reynolds1 (Posts: 33; Member since: 17 Jun 2014)
Will these cases actually work for the GFLEX2 since it's not out yet?