Innovation reinvented: Nokia 3310 PureView pops up with 41 MP camera and Windows Phone
4. tech2 (Posts: 2859; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
This clearly is PA's or Nokia's April Fools' Day Joke.
Interesting question is, did PA got fooled or they decided to play along with Nokia ?
6. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 407; Member since: 24 May 2011)
If you read the last paragraph, you'll get your answer. And by going against the current trend in PA, I would refrain from calling you names.
21. tech2 (Posts: 2859; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
It seems you even refrained yourself from getting a Wren & Martin.
34. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 407; Member since: 24 May 2011)
Sorry if my grammar is out of place, English is my 4th language.
2. techperson211 (Posts: 884; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
One of the best phone during Nokia's glory days. Had one before love the space impact game.
28. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1065; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
omg i remember that game and the bosses and the rockets great game!
5. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Now this mobile takes really good photos and even breaks the floor when dropped...
41. express77 (unregistered)
they are making 5110 with with 511mp camera and nokia 808 part 2 with 41000mp camera.
8. TechFreak123 (Posts: 85; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)
It looks beautiful and I would really hope it is real, but unfortunately it is an April fool's joke :(
9. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
The only April's Fool joke that I wished were true by an OEM.
26. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3464; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Sony's headphones for animals from last year were kinda cool lol
10. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3669; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
He he nice one PA Its not easy to fool me.
12. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1065; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
i pre ordered mine already guys can't wait !
16. Loubielou (Posts: 342; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Nokia N82 with Touch Screen Features would be better with Xenon Flash,the Best Nokia Camera phone i Have Used an Always Kept with Me
17. lamnpt (Posts: 11; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
God! really beautiful. I love it, I guest this phone will smoke S5.
20. vijaysivakula (Posts: 176; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
The bezels are too big. Please reduce them. Also ensure we are given an external keyboard.
22. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4163; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
10/10 would buy, I LOVE Windows Phone.
24. gigaraga (Posts: 1416; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I really thought it was real for a minute. Phew* that's pretty epic device along with Samsung's GLOVE. Awesome April Fool's Day news
25. iluvsonynokia (Posts: 144; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
3310 body can accomodate upto 10000mah battery
29. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 991; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
It would be very awkward if they actually launch a Lumia 3XXX series in the future
31. Deaconclgi (Posts: 393; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
36. fendetto (Posts: 12; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
updated meego os will be good.. loved this os..
40. refillable (Posts: 817; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
I don't know what's the point of April Fools Joke. 99.99% of them aren't funny and mindless, especially when you knew it is the First April. It would be much more interesting when they post something like this in say, 23 of May...
42. sumwhatrediculous (Posts: 19; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
I WOULD BUY THIS PHONE ESP IF PRICING WAS GOOD ITS NOSTALGIC BUT IT DOES WHAT MOST CANT IT IS WHAT IT WAS