Huawei Ascend D3 appears again, bearing an uncanny resemblance to the HTC One max
With practically no side bezels to note of, the Huawei Ascend D3 is supposedly priced at $469 and was first rumored to hit the Chinese market last month. While the phone was not released in June, some new pictures of it were published on Sunday.
Since the phone did not launch in China last month as expected, the speculation has now shifted to a September release. Check out the pictures of what is alleged to be the Huawei Ascend D3 by clicking on the slideshow below.
Leaked photos of the Huawei Ascend D3
Thanks for the tip, Radu!
source: iGeek (translated) via GSMDome
1. a961009 (Posts: 115; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
I used to like Huawei but now no more. Their design is getting worse...!
5. vincelongman (Posts: 1301; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
It look great IMO
Except it looks far too much like the HTC M8
13. chocolaking (Posts: 453; Member since: 22 May 2012)
hail to the power of communist !!
You can't sue a Chinese company in China.
3. BattleBrat (Posts: 1090; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Uncanny resemblance!? It's a freaking duplicate! Right down to the power cover contacts on the back!
4. ihavenoname (Posts: 1428; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Huawei Ascend D3- Cheap HTC One knock-off. Like
6. ihavenoname (Posts: 1428; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
*Sorry bout that "Like" at the end. Typo
7. tiara6918 (Posts: 1438; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Chinese are the best with knock offs. Class A imitation of htc
8. Bondurant (Posts: 66; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
Its an obvious fake. And Ascend D3 is said to be 6inch device, not 5 inch.
9. sniperdroid (Posts: 123; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Why do I feel like the guy tasked with designing the phone was chilled out till the night before he was supposed to submit the design, then he Googled good phone designs, photo shopped the HTC logo out and added Huawei and a speaker grill.
12. Bondurant (Posts: 66; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
Because that third photo is photshop by some weibo users. Only the first photo is authentic, the second is old and some beta type, the last just a photoshop.
10. peace247 (Posts: 90; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
First photo looks like sticker. ..
U can see the reflection of speaker grill and camera on the glass...
11. t1gran (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Sep 2013)
At least the second photo was published on 1 Apr'14 (e.g. gforgames).
14. Aboodbanafa (Posts: 23; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
Copycat huawei designs are already but why screwing things up copying other companies