HTC One X, S, V official release date surfaces: April 2nd in Europe
HTC One X Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
HTC One 2 aka HTC M8 rumor round-up: camera, specs, release date and design
05 Dec 2013, 10:44
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
03 Dec 2013, 05:54
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
HTC One X
1. HTC One X
2. HTC One S
3. HTC One V
4. The new HTC Sense is lighter.
2. Zayuh24 (Posts: 147; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
The US always gets things months later than everybody else, with carrier-manipulated versions full of bloatware that barely anybody use. Eh
3. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
thats why there are unlocked versions.. just make sure your carrier does support them though =)
5. Zayuh24 (Posts: 147; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I'm on T-Mobile and I can't wait for the One S. PA says the One X might make it to T-Mobile too with stock 4.0 and no Sense UI. Please let it be true (and soon)!
7. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
If it will be released in T-Mo, I doubt it won't have the Sense UI. Its will always be on HTC Android devices unless they make another Nexus. lol
8. Zayuh24 (Posts: 147; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I hear they're planning to make it one of their flagship devices like the LG G2X. This one is going to be like the G4X or something (I'm kinda mad they skipped the G3 but eh)
13. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1331; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
An HTC Android phone without Sense? I'll believe it when I see it
18. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1331; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
You mean the T-Mobile G2 "BY" HTC. So one? Let me rephrase a "Good" HTC Android Phone that's higher than 2.2
4. sheepygalaxy (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
HTC is going the right way with there new handsets but won't sell that well hear in UK
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
11. rallyguy (Posts: 364; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Overpriced? I have seen articles stating they are free when you sign up for service.
12. azri05 (unregistered)
htc's phone is known for a bit pricey. But for me it is worth every penny. I'm all about the overall user experience.
10. jaytai0106 (Posts: 492; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
U.S. release date please!! I just can't wait :D
14. kshell1 (Posts: 1112; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
i don't see how the one s is "mid range" its almost the same as the one x except the smaller screen size&its super amoled. otherwise the s4 is better the construction is supposed to be great and everything.
17. kshell1 (Posts: 1112; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
i agree. the 1280x720 ah-ips is going to be amazing with the tegra and 4.0
19. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Planning to bye this, will have to sell the
DHD! Just got a OTA update for the DHD and
sensation 2.3.5 it's nice......