Girls gone Xperia: red swimsuit models show waterproof Honami Z1 at IFA
Then come all other thoughts about booth babes at tech conferences and objectifying women. Has Sony crossed the line here? Truth be told, the swimsuit models that look like gymnasts are doing splits and handstands to show off the device and the whole performance borders between the artistic and suggestive.
“Some people have strange jobs.” This is the comment that most accurately describes all this, but you’d have to see it yourself. It’s all there right below. All the teasing about the Sony Xperia Z1 is finally about to come to an end in mere hours - stay tuned, we’re in Berlin on the showroom floor, and will report it all live as it happens.
1. chocolaking (Posts: 428; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Omg, i can't wait to see the amazing Z1!!!!!
27. akki20892 (Posts: 3248; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
not only you dude, everyone here to see girls, like sony did before with Xperia Z the shower girls hope u remember that.
8. tech2 (Posts: 1773; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
WTF is wrong with you. There are 2 absolutely gorgeous girls taking dip in the water and you can't wait to see the Z1 ?!
12. -Shadow- (Posts: 26; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
we here are tech lovers, for girl lovers search somewhere else
16. _god_ (banned) (Posts: 47; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Gay nerd that still live in mom's basement spotted !
15. alexfiran (Posts: 40; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
man i would love those girls to come along with the phone:)))
25. Jack58221 (Posts: 120; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
if they come to my place I'll let them take my gs3 in the pool...
2. deacz (Posts: 148; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
stupid and feels like the middle ages or something. that or maybe eastern Europe or asia
3. Satnamreg (Posts: 28; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
Give me my phone, BIT*H! :D
Just kidding. Nice flexible bodies. Well advertised.
6. KillgoreTrout (Posts: 53; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Can humanity stop using sexuality to sell products now? I would like to think those days are behind us. That being said, the redhead in the black outfit looked amazing.
28. buccob (Posts: 1307; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Yeah humanity... you should only use sexuality to sell sex... not products!...
7. pwnarena (Posts: 824; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
20 seconds into the video and you see one of the girls' pubic bulge. is this the way to sell a waterproof device now?
10. xtian1103 (Posts: 352; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Xperia fans are waiting to see the xperia z1 to be zoomed and see in this video. Haters are just staring at the pubes!
13. pwnarena (Posts: 824; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
well that's rather unfortunately true. die hard xperia fans see nothing but the device. they see nothing else. they don't have a sense of reality. they can't see flaws. they're too devoted to find any fault. for them, sony is the bestest company ever. they don't care to provide helpful feedback to make the company do better.
18. xtian1103 (Posts: 352; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
well your reply is unfortunately false! you don't know i'm one of sony's fan (not really die hard) dating back from sony ericsson T610i days. you just carelessly generalize all of us. i don't like my xperia z's screen and it's battery life, but that didn't stop me from liking the device as a whole. i, among others has been active reporting xperia s battery life and slow update on sony forums. i don't know if there are any other mobile groups as long as sony mobile forums. it's not the "bestest comapany ever", but i like their devices.
24. Miracles (Posts: 458; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Agreed I like their devices, but they aren't the "best company ever".
But some haters are very good at twisting their words. Don't bother with them. They can see the awesomeness in a couple of hours.
11. gazmatic (Posts: 515; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
no sony fans... buying a honami will NOT get sexy girls in your pool
it will most likely only cause basement dwelling fanboys to drool
14. enzotarece (Posts: 17; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
Girls plus z1 perfect combination let's get wet girls :-P