Sony Xperia Z1 leaks once again, will be offered with a free Sony SmartWatch 2 in some markets19
Sony introduced the SmartWatch 2 in June and it’s a water and dust resistant watch with an aluminum frame and signature Sony buttons. It has more than 200 apps on board and works with all Androids supporting version 4.0 of the platform and later.
The Xperia Z1 on the other hand is expected to make a splash at IFA. Rumors have painted a portrait of an upcoming 20-megapixel cameraphone with great for low-light shots f/1.8 aperture and support for snap-on lenses with up to 3.6x optical zoom.
The Xperia Z1 is said to run on the latest Snapdragon 800 system chip with 2GB of RAM, and be water-resistant like its predecessor the Xperia Z. We’ll be covering it all live on tomorrow, so stay tuned!
Here is a quick rundown of the rumored specifications for the upcoming Sony flagship:
- Shock-, dust-, shatter-, water-proof, IP 55/58
- 5.0-inch 1920x1080 pixel Triluminos display, 16% wider colour gamut
- Carbon fiber frame; Dragontrail tempered glass front protection; Corning Gorilla Glass 3 back protection
- 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (Krait 400) chip
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 16GB expandable memory, microSD card slot
- 3100 mAh battery, new improved STAMINA mode
- MHL / Miracast / NFC / Bluetooth 4.0 / LTE / Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n; a/c)
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 20.7 MP rear camera with G lens (using Exmor RS CMOS sensor), f/2.3 aperture, capable of recording 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution videos at 30fps (using BIONZ imaging engine for still photos and X-reality Pro video engine for videos)
- 2 MP Exmor R front-facing camera capable of shooting 1080p full HD resolution videos at 30fps
- IR Remote
- 4G LTE connectivity
- Dual (Stereo) speakers
- 144 x 73.9 x 8.3mm
source: Xperia Blog