George Clooney rocks a Galaxy Nexus at Android ad filming
3. mas11 posted on 17 May 2012, 00:23 12 1
It's nice to see someone in Hollywood using an Android phone for a change. It seems like everywhere you look celebrities are using iPhones.
16. PhoneArenaUser posted on 17 May 2012, 10:55 0 0
Or maybe for celebrities it is easier to sniff cocaine from iPhones glass body ? :D
23. jmoita2 posted on 17 May 2012, 16:39 2 0
And most of the time, they get iphones for free and get paid to be seen with it. Clooney just has too much class to be like the rest of those clowns.
27. PhoneArenaUser posted on 17 May 2012, 17:11 1 0
"And most of the time, they get iphones for free and get paid to be seen with it."
Agree, it is one of marketing trick.
9. ph00ny posted on 17 May 2012, 08:15 0 4
I've been seeing a lot of windows phone 7 devices starting to popup
Haven't really seen an android device take center stage
4. ivanko34 posted on 17 May 2012, 02:13 4 0
I own android phones and also nespresso coffee machine
They are both very good
5. AppleConspiracy posted on 17 May 2012, 03:06 0 2
"It's after midnight on the east coast, so we feel like it's a good time to take a break from real news for a minute"
And when was there some real news?
14. MichaelHeller posted on 17 May 2012, 09:47 7 0
If that's how you feel, why do you even come to the site?
18. AppleConspiracy posted on 17 May 2012, 13:45 0 3
Becuse stupidity attracts everyone and you use this fact very well on this site. It's in your interest to gain public and you do that with recycled, irrelevant and/or provocative news.
19. Sniggly posted on 17 May 2012, 13:58 3 0
Can you make me a burger, please? You seem to have some beef to spare.
20. cupcake posted on 17 May 2012, 15:50 0 0
Stupidity is not attractive on you, however.
26. MichaelHeller posted on 17 May 2012, 17:04 0 0
Every site has a proportion of fat to meat. Some places there's a higher fat content and some are lean and mean, but everyone needs a little fat. It keeps you healthy, and (theoretically) sane. Sure, we have some provocative news, and recycled material, but we also have quality reviews, insights, and commentary.
The thing is, it's your choice what you want to eat. If you don't like fat, don't eat it. It's that simple. However, if you don't like it and you do eat it, you have absolutely no right to complain or criticize.
And, with an article like this one, there's no one to blame but yourself. You clicked the link.
30. AppleConspiracy posted on 18 May 2012, 03:36 0 3
It's so simple to you Michael. Of course it is, you live in a world (and especially in a country) where freedom of choice is a sacred phrase and reduced to most simplistic understanding, just like all shallow propaganda should be.
In other words, there is no such thing as the freedom of choice, as far as social implementation is concerned. So, I'm not choosing, I'm chosen. I'm the subject constructed by the media - all I can do is to know that.
You don't have a choice either. You will never been able to turn this site into something more serious, because power of this site depends on how much you talk about OS wars, celebrities, monkeys, religious followings of Apple, Apple in general and so on...
31. InspectorGadget80 posted on 18 May 2012, 13:11 1 0
Just like APPLE trying to ban the ONE X here in the states. and when people can recieve their HTC LTE ONE phone when it was also ban
32. jmoita2 posted on 18 May 2012, 13:30 0 0
And what country are you in???
6. Tsepz_GP posted on 17 May 2012, 05:38 9 0
I bet Apple have some sort of patent regarding this.
8. Tmachaveli posted on 17 May 2012, 08:12 5 0
Let's sue George because he's not using a iPhone lol
10. androidornothing posted on 17 May 2012, 08:46 4 0
I bet Georges hair style is patented by Apple. They will probably sue Google for this AD. LOLLL
12. droiddomination posted on 17 May 2012, 09:03 0 7
man google needs to stop letting dooshbags like has been clooney ruin the android brand. he is a freakin idiot, this will tarnish the idea that android phones are used by intelligent/geek almost types!
17. ZayZay posted on 17 May 2012, 12:19 3 0
And Zooey asking siri if it's raining outside when she can clearly see, doesn't portray lazy idiot to you?
13. dcgore posted on 17 May 2012, 09:13 1 0
Wait...he rocked an Gnex at an android ad filming...oh ok.
21. darac posted on 17 May 2012, 15:52 0 0
Imagine Clooney with iphone? That would just be waay less cool
22. BomberXL posted on 17 May 2012, 16:32 0 0
my respect for clooney somehow got higher than it already was... and i had full respect for him!
24. jmoita2 posted on 17 May 2012, 16:40 0 0
Zooey's annoying factor is only outdone by the girl form the Progressive commercial.
25. Sniggly posted on 17 May 2012, 16:52 0 0
Thought: the ad should be an Ocean's 11 type storyline, with Clooney being a master thief/agent who kicks total spy ass using the features in Android.
29. InspectorGadget80 posted on 17 May 2012, 20:36 0 0
you also forget to mention ex dark night (batman).
28. InspectorGadget80 posted on 17 May 2012, 20:35 0 0
NOW THAT'S AWESOME OF CLOONEY. I can't see what kind of case he's using