"Game changer" LG G Watch 2 could show at IFA
5. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Nah I will must prefer traditional one:) maybe leave the flex for a few years later!
8. amats69 (Posts: 1365; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
actually im just guessing lol...i just dont have interest on this smartwatches..i still prefer the Casio G schocks watches... but i admit that on all announced smartwatches the moto 360 is the best choice.
15. neela_akaash (Posts: 1093; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Atleast 2014 is gonna end with some good stuff..... Hopefully.
2. VyktorJonas (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
hopefully it's a rounded smartwatch this time
11. sgodsell (Posts: 3047; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Considering they grew in market share last quarter and increased their sales. I don't think LG is desperate. Also the LG G watch only came out at the end of June, beginning of July, so the last time I looked we are in the middle of August. Not even 2 months have gone by yet since Android wear devices were launched. I think the oled screen would be better, because only the pixels that are actually lite will use power.
12. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
But why would they be making a new watch less than two months after the first one was released?...
6. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
""serious game changer"
Two months of battery life?
7. nctx77 (Posts: 1639; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
"Game Changer" LOL! The only game changing going on for the rest of the year will have a bitten fruit on the back. Wait for the blueprint people. I've been saying this for the last year.
14. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
No more Android Wear? Maybe LG's own platform or at least something unique like how LG does it with their phones