Galaxy Note 4 to come in Electric Blue and Copper Gold versions in its turn
1. salaal (Posts: 109; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
Xiaomi announced the pricing for India for it's Mi3 it is just 250$! (15k i guess) that is dirt cheap you get a snapdragon 800 2GB of ram and everything a flagship should offer plus it has google services. Moto G is now dethroned by The almighty Mi3 the launch. The smartphone will go on sale on the 15th of July! What could be the price of the Redmi 1S ? 7K? O_O
13. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
What does any of what you wrote have to do with this article?
2. Zack20 (Posts: 41; Member since: 10 Dec 2013)
its XIAOMI dude!
MOST people will NOT buy this just because of the brand.
9. gaara6775 (Posts: 738; Member since: 20 May 2014)
Literate or geeky guys will buy, don't know about the rest.
10. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Actually its gonna be opposite.
Literate people tend to spend a liitle extra and get branded phones .
Seriously .. even I would have bought this phone for 400 if it was being made by htc or samsung ot motorola but I aint buying a xiaomi phone in near future.
Bdw.. I am from india and rocking my note 2.! :D
4. ciprian.ruse (Posts: 294; Member since: 13 May 2014)
So do you want a device that can fit in your pocket or do you want a tablet? If they make it any bigger than Note 3 I won't buy it.
6. wilsong17 (unregistered)
Agree I won't buy anything bigger than 5.7
5. Credo (Posts: 748; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I would love that N4 with the modern glam look and in electric blue !! also waterproof with Micro USB 3.1 and IP67 rating without a charging door .... I believe the S5 mini also has an open charging port but is still waterproof right?
7. Topcat488 (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
6" Note 4, small bezel, front speakers, 16mp back camera 3mp front with OIS. #1 in my book.
12. Mrmark (Posts: 281; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
I totally agree ! I am using the HTC One Max and you get use to the size
8. cleat-glitch (Posts: 109; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
my wish list...note 4, surface pro 3i7 and 360
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I'll take the electric blue thanks. GOLD COLORS are ugly and tacky looking