GTA V gets two companion apps, including 'iFruit' for car customization and doggy training
14. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
perfect first comment... i honestly dont have the time to play either... sad day.
15. Sakeem (Posts: 458; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Same here. I haven't even installed the game yet. :(
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 2036; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I wish gta v would be available on smartphones
4. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1178; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
i highly doubt that is possible you'll need phones with crazy specs for that !!
6. FilthyJ24 (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Sep 2013)
I bet if you went back to 2001 and told people they could play gta 3 on their phones they would have said the same thing.
9. Commentator (Posts: 3684; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
So... you're saying we only have to wait 12 years to be able to do this?
10. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1413; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Latest flagships like 5S, S4, and many other have the power to play games with equal visuals as PS3/360. Power is not a problem, The problem is the space it requires, 18gb and all that time and money to optimize the game and touch controls for phone. I am sure they will port it to tablets and phones in few years. Oh and tegra4 gpu/cpu by nvidia has the power to play games visually BETTER than ps3/360. And they already showcased it. Oh and they need to milk the cow and make money first from consoles for few years before they go to mobile paranormal.
11. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Well yes, it's obvious, PS3 and Xbox are 8 years old, and when they're designing it, picking the processor they're probably picking it earlier than their release date
12. rukkaset (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Mobiles aren't there yet, they still have less than half of the ps3/360 capabilities except for the available memory, but they do evolve pretty fast so maybe in a year or two. I just don't see the attraction myself to play that kind of games on tiny screen with touch controls.
16. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1413; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
You are not well informed. The upcoming tegra 4 devices exceed the PS3/360 graphicshttp://linuxgizmos.com/tegra-beats-ps3-graphics-6-gpu-exynos-4-5w-haswell/
18. rukkaset (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
You probably should read the articles you link to. The logan which they refer and claim to beat ps3 is tegra 5 and you won't see those until well into 2014. Also the tittle of the whole article ends with a question mark which should have given a little clue too
3. DirtySoul (Posts: 16; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Freud would have a lot to say about that logo.
5. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1178; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
i guess us pc users have to wait a while :( !this is killing me
7. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
they should still release San Andreas on android!!! It would sell as fast as GTA5
8. iyoda (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Sep 2013)
Apps are a great idea
But the game is a repeat of every other gta with 2 or 3 tweaks nothing special
13. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
m sure you want fairies in the next gta iteration.
Anyways the iFruit app is a whole new way of integrating phones with consoles.
Interesting, m sure it could play out well with other games too
17. McLTE (Posts: 821; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
So.. how is the game?
I've not played GTA in quite some time. Is it still the same crime-ridden, don't play around your children game?
19. skymitch89 (Posts: 1299; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
They should've released an Android version of this app at the same time as iOS app. I only have an Android device and this would be a nice companion to the game.
20. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Sorry but i don't believe phonearena writters have been playing gta5
22. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2703; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Not sure why you wouldn't believe it. I just got to Trevor's introduction today. It's a fantastic game so far, despite the texture pop-in issues with the PSN downloadable version I've got.
23. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I downloaded it last night myself. I waited for the midnight launch for the PS3 version and played it until after I got him, then my disc drive stopped working. I tried fixing it and took into a repair shop and they couldnt fix, so I sold it then downloaded from PSN. I honestly havent noticed any significant difference graphics wise.
The only version I know of for sure with this issue is the 360 version, if you install the play disc and the install disc, there are significant pop in issues. This can be averted by just using the play disc, or installing the play disc to a different source like USB storage instead of the harddrive.