Free calling app Viber now has over 50 million users
1. Gogggo (Posts: 8; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
I just love Viber. It performs pretty well and rarely freezes or sometjhing. Does anyone have issues when using it on Android?
5. harimura (Posts: 10; Member since: 14 Jun 2011)
Not working on ICS is something of an issue...
2. haikallp (Posts: 80; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
With a version for Blackberry coming out very soon and a version for windows phone coming out in the near future I'm sure this app will be even more successful.
3. ivanprskalo (Posts: 107; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
I like Viber on android.
Me and few my friends areusing it since 3-4 months ago.
It would be nice if they release Viber fot WP7 because almost half of my friends are on that OS.
7. G8024XH (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
Friends don't let friends buy Windows Phone ... :)
6. Viber (Posts: 30; Member since: 21 Jul 2011)
This is a member of the Viber Development Team!
Thank you for writing about Viber!
We are always happy to get good VIBE about Viber! :)
You will be happy to know that we've made some serious progress with the development of Viber for ICS, and if all goes as planned, it should be released over the next couple of weeks!
@ivanprskalo- Viber for WP OS is currently under development! :) Stay tuned for future updates.
If anyone has any questions/suggestions for Viber, please feel free to write, and we will address them shortly.