Finally! Bacon, facepalm, shrug, selfie, and whiskey on the rocks emojis might arrive in 2016
1. boucha26 (Posts: 16; Member since: 01 Jul 2015)
the added all temple but hindu temple is missing....
hindu is a big and oldest religion in india.... so they need add hindu temple n coming emoji update....
2. SuperAndroid507 (Posts: 282; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
The bat does actually mean the animal or batman? because it looks more like the latter.
7. joseg81 (Posts: 194; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
also looks like i could stand for bacardi lol
3. keithtae (Posts: 435; Member since: 25 Mar 2015)
I dont even use emoji. I'm not one of those childish girls who uses emoji 24/7
8. skips (Posts: 175; Member since: 04 Oct 2015)
oh my god, you must be so cool.
what a special snowflake. wow
5. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
I do not use emojis either. Just pointless.
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3789; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Whether I'm into emojis or not, I am certainly going to use facepalm whenever I get the opportunity! Haha...
9. skips (Posts: 175; Member since: 04 Oct 2015)
As if there weren't enough useless emojis which majority of users never used in the first place. Great.
10. oozz009 (Posts: 520; Member since: 22 Jun 2015)
Great just another feauture that will take unnecessary space on our phones.
12. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
Well, but we aren't compelled to install those apps, right?
I'll get rid of any one whichs bugs me with such emojis.
13. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 3014; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
I could make use of the Pinocchio emoji on every John V review...