Facebook rolling out Photo Sync on Android and iOS
1. celljudge32 posted on 30 Nov 2012, 18:01 6 0
Great, now whenever guys take a picture of their member in all of it's glory, it's going to accidentally end up on facebook for your viewing pleasure.
3. gustavoace posted on 30 Nov 2012, 18:39 0 0
Its not like that actually... Your photo remains private, and only if you share it others will be able to see it... It is just like G+ indeed.
4. blazee posted on 30 Nov 2012, 19:02 0 0
i dont trust facebook w the photos i take, even if they are in a private folder. If this is true im deleting fb of my phone
5. blazee posted on 30 Nov 2012, 19:03 0 0
did not read the last paragraph before posting this -_- lol
8. MarloThaMartian posted on 01 Dec 2012, 11:54 0 0
Arent yall supposed to be making the facebook app for android way better than it is now? Dont care about photo sync. Im just sick of the app crashing and lagging
9. molanjames posted on 04 Dec 2012, 10:38 0 0
I found some intrusting discussion about this topic in Redddit too http: //redd.it/143pn7