Exhaustive Galaxy S5 design and interface video reviews appear, plus comparisons with the S4 and iPhone 5s
1. limporgyuk (Posts: 273; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
Theres more chance of me buying a Nokia 3330 than buying the S5
6. timukh (Posts: 291; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
This is just the begining. Now wait for GS5 mini, GS5 neo, GS5 lite, GS5 super advance, GS5 paneer butter masala etc..
9. umerkhan (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
MAN Paneer,Butter,Masala!!i'm tempted..Like iT..
23. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
OMG who the Christ would wana buy this S5,,,,? Not me!
Where is the promised Arm Cortex Exynos 5420 with 64Bit, and 3Gb Ram?
Surely this is the year for A15, and not Snapdragons 2011 Arm Cortex A9 mixed,,,,?
Where's the Aluminium and stainless steel with sapphire glass? Why copy Aples iPhone when Samsung was pushing the spec boundaries 2years ago,,,?
What a horrible hideous looking design. Take a look at Sonys Nokia L925 and oPpo designs, it looks sexy! But this, yuck!
Ole wait for the S6
2. tejassrinivasan24 (Posts: 7; Member since: 02 Jan 2014)
Why are you(PhoneArena) are favoring the Samsung Galaxy S5 ( More like Advertizing) in the website, even when this edition lacks the modern Evolution language, Also you guys named it the Best Phone release at MWC 2014 LOL, for having innovative Stuff
7. docxx (Posts: 63; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
well Samsung events are nice and flattering they still want to be part of it..
10. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1364; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
So according to you if you dont like a device a tech site that has millions of users who actually like samsung phones shouldn't get any info or reviews? I dont like samsung designs either but that doesnt mean I dont want to see or read news about them.
22. tejassrinivasan24 (Posts: 7; Member since: 02 Jan 2014)
I didn't say I hate Samsung, I own a Samsung s4, have no problems with it now, but having seen a HTC one and the Sony xperia z1 in my family, and the new ones they are coming up with, the Samsung s5 doesn't really wins hearts, if you still follow the Samsung s5, , you're just as same as any blind followers just like iPhone 4s/5 follow up video by Mattias
3. ysk79 (Posts: 39; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
Thanks Samsung for shortening my list of prospective mobile phones..crossing out s5
4. ArmanZekavat (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
iphone 5s is the best in the world. comparing with this damn break is a Insult to iphone 5s
21. verty (Posts: 121; Member since: 07 May 2012)
BullS..t. Iphone 5 does not even compare. That phone is so close to being a toy. Let the real men(who use S5) stand up!!!Arman take a Seat and watch the real guyz party with the S5.
24. applesucker (Posts: 81; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
best? hahaha what makes it best? touchID? its fake how about the body? well its made in tin can aluminum that users are so pissed about the scratches that they're desperate to find otterbox, spigen to save their iphones
5. bodzio1809 (Posts: 356; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
If I would need to pick one phone of four in first video I would take S4 black edition. If there will be S5 black edition I will consider it. Still don't like bigger dimensions and gimmick heart rate sensor. I would like dual tone led flash instead.
8. Dthawk (Posts: 42; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
Wow it's uglier than I thought. The black S4 looks very sleek with the faux leather.
13. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Eww now we will see black and white displays in 2014 just for power saving
15. JunitoNH (Posts: 1562; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
He said, look is a hoax, they all look alike, and even made of the same plastic. The specs are not real, Sam just lied and cheated. However, the camera is improved, and I can film movies in HD, so you can see, online in America.
16. docxx (Posts: 63; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
it don't see how this can be weatherproof with this kind of removable plastic cover.
probably the first tests will prove that it should be called T5 (T like Titanic)
17. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
Not the phone entirely, but the new ui seems quite better as compared to earlier iterations. And finally, an option to remove that homescreen scrolling animation,don't get me wrong on this but I never liked that cubein animation, except for the first few days, after which, it looked kinda annoying in my opinion, no animation while scrolling feels much snappier.
Also, the toggles in notification shade looked kinda different than the ones shown in MWC announcement. And I actually like these new ones, as compared to the circles.
18. cai4651 (Posts: 26; Member since: 09 Mar 2014)
Looking at the new S4 Black Edition i think that Samsung would sell backcovers with faux-leather ...So maybe if this cover looks bad they will give us the chance to change it . its only a cover how much could it cost?
BTW the Iphone 5S looks like a toy besides the s5 and even s4 , HTC ONE , Z1, Z2, Lg g2 and so on ....
25. GTX_Ti (unregistered)
In fact, a lot better
20. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
@19 nice trick for getting upvotes on every article. lol fanboyism at its best.