Dell Windows 8 tablet specs leak
1. corporateJP (Posts: 1877; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Make sure you tag this with the "hot trash" and hashmark.
Like this: #hottrash
4. Birds (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I like everything about it except the weight. lol But It is manageable.
5. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
This should be better than both of the streaks because there is no android on board!!! Should be a decent tablet!!
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4111; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Holy shenanigans. This thing is gonna be a beast. Only downside, not a higher resolution screen, or else I would be all over this
19. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, but that is the standard resolution on laptops so it should work nicely in terms of uniformity.
7. DWillyEfect (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Looks like it will be expensive. If it is reasonbly priced, it will be fantastic.
10. medicci37 (Posts: 721; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
The graphics & resolution suck. Also, expect it to be expensive. Will probably be more than $800.
11. medicci37 (Posts: 721; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
The streaks suck because of Dell. They were of 2 of the thickest & ugliest tabs on the market. Not to mention the specs. It was a cop out 4 Dell to blame Android for their lack of sales. Samsung did what Dell couldn't with the Note. Which beyond being a great device, sold very well.
13. Glim12808 (Posts: 393; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I'm curious how Dell would price this because it could potentially cannibalize the sales of their own laptops and ultrabooks.
15. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Woow that's exciting. Of course like everyone else i'm wondering about the price also. So far looks verryy good.
16. anicetune (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 May 2012)
Who's going to buy a device with a name like 'Dell Latitude 10'? It doesn't stand out, it makes the device sound dull and it doesn't bare any resemblence to what the device actually is. Unfortunately, the name Dell itself has become off-putting.
18. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
Finally, tablet meets computer. With a good price, we have ourselves a winner.
20. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Now i'm interested to see how this clover trail will stack up against OMAP 5, Snapdragon Quadcore, and Exynos 5.
The resolution of this tablet is too low for a high end device, btw - it should be FULLHD
21. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1158; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
On the super plus side of this dell Windows 8 Tablet device is that it is not dead on arrival as far as apps are concerned because in it's desktop mode it will run thousands upon thousands of PC business programs , PC games and Windows specialty programs as well as control Windows peripheral devices. The real glory of Intel CPU controlled Windows 8 Tablets is their backward compatability with most of the Windows PC programs written since the year 2000 when Windows XP came out. The Ipad may still be more popular and out sell Windows 8 Tablets because of it's ease of use and sheer number of Apps but as far as i am concerned the first Tablet computer that I will buy will be a Windows 8 Intel CPU controlled tablet computer because right out the box a Person can get some serious work done with it when you hook it up to a wireless mouse and keyboard. that is one hell of a plus plus to me