Charging covers for Samsung Galaxy S5 revealed by Samsung
Other accessories include a spare 2800mAh battery. Or, you can spend $50 for a bundle containing a spare battery, a charging case, and an extra wall charger. A wallet-style cover with a pocket for credit cards can be purchased for $39.99, and is available in Black, White and Green.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is scheduled to be launched on April 11th, and we should see the accessories shipped on or before that date. Check out the slideshow below to see what these accessories look like.
Accessories for the Samsung Galaxy S5
source: Phandroid via AndroidCentral
16. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 863; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I stopped by and played with the S5 today. I had said I was going to skip the S5, but the white one changed my mind.
19. sam3k (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 May 2013)
I was saying the same thing until I got a in hand feel of the device, now I think its the most comfortable smartphone I've ever held.
20. joey_sfb (Posts: 2791; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Come on. You never have any Samsung smart phone to begin with. Besides, I am sure you are only excited of the fruit brand.
We have been in this forum long enough to understand each other.
2. The-Sailor-Man (Posts: 726; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
.They should make it standard feature. I wouldn't increase the price more than few $.
Also faux leather back would be welcome, too.
3. jeeta444 (Posts: 69; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
its obvious !! S5 owners need these covers to hide the ugly S5....lolllzzz
5. shuaibhere (Posts: 1302; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
If I get one...i wouldn't..
Because I don't care about looks...it's functionality that matters for me..
6. Tizen007 (Posts: 503; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
What's ugly is your mind that thinks this is ugly. Ask any stranger out there. Almost 95% of the people I've met think the Galaxy phones are beautiful. You're just a tech fan like all of us commenting here and has seen too many Galaxies that's all. So please don't troll cause it doesn't really convince anyone.:))
Everyone here is in their own bubble that needs to be respected.
9. jeeta444 (Posts: 69; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
beautiful ???? loll
just put a galaxy device next to Sony, Apple , htc or Nokia devices...and see what is known as beautiful and premium...!!
12. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 383; Member since: 24 May 2011)
I'm Samsung Galaxy phone fan, infact most family members own a Samsung Galaxy. But frankly they are far from beautiful. Actually they are even slightly good looking. I just buy them for their functionality rather than looks.
But to each his own. Some people might find it beautiful, good for them. And whatbis
13. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 383; Member since: 24 May 2011)
Where is the goddamned edit button
7. hurrycanger (Posts: 1003; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Actually it would be sad if there is no flip cover available for your phone. ;)
And by the way, I've seen iPhone 5S, HTC One, LG G2, and Lumia 920 in flip case cover, too. I so agree with you, all these great flagships are so ugly they all hide in flip case cover. lol.
8. Slammer (Posts: 993; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
What's the excuse then for most others that put covers on iphones?
Understanding that functionality and more consumer control takes presidence over aesthetics, I choose the S5 for more diversity over marketing propoganda.
15. SamsungELITE (unregistered)
jeeta444 you are the one who is ugly, I mean the ugliest of all! lame troll
18. jeeta444 (Posts: 69; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
not as much as samsung designs....!
& you people may be more ugly because only "ugliest" person would like the samd~ng cakes.
4. AfterShock (Posts: 2798; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I am impressed by spare battery an its charger case, decent price too.
If I was into SS, I'd be happy with as an option to just have.
10. noteseries (Posts: 76; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
extra battery kit is a must have for s5 :)
14. Taters (Posts: 2686; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I am waiting for the Nexus 6 or G3 but this would be an absolute necessary accessory purchase if I was getting one. That flap covering the charging port would be too annoying without wireless charging or dock charging.
17. geordie8t1 (Posts: 90; Member since: 18 Feb 2014)
Every time i read another review of the s5 it does make me like it a little more, tha being said i decided on announcement day that i would not be getting the s5 simply due to the fact it didnt really wow me as much as i had hoped i accepted the s4 was more of an itteration of the s3 but this feels like a reitteration of both previous devices, having played with this phone in the three store yesterday i am still not convinced, but hey each to their own. I switched to the note 3, fantastic bit of kit imo.
21. nichbich (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
does anyone know how long it takes to charge the phone from 0% battery life ?