“Blue Arctic” Samsung Galaxy S4 is real, here it is compared against a black S4
The launch of the Galaxy S4 on the largest carrier in Japan is an important milestone that will add even more sales to the already record-breaking S4. The Samsung 2013 Android flagship scored 4 million sales in five days and is now officially the fastest selling high class Android, easily rivaling even frantic iPhone launches.
On the video below you can actually see the new blue color on the S4, and it looks gorgeous. It is also compared with the black model that you have probably already seen. It’s not yet clear when and whether the arctic blue Galaxy S4 will arrive outside Japan, but we’d bet it will. Take a look below.
source: Android Beat
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Would you look at the fingerprints and finger smudge on the back of the S4???
4. darkskoliro (Posts: 953; Member since: 07 May 2012)
If you need a case to make your phone look good/feel good, you have an aesthetically unpleasing phone :)
5. tedkord (Posts: 4492; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Its what the phone does that matters, not how pretty the battery cover is.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7690; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'll take protection over beauty any day. Sorry bud.
9. darkskoliro (Posts: 953; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Not saying cases are bad, I have a case on my phone too. But I do bring it out to show off when I know its safe :D
24. Droiddoes (unregistered)
You "show off" your phone? My god...
25. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2940; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
With my Note 2, I simply bought on Ebay a leather back cover for it. It was only 15 dollars but it's made of real leather, has a great grip to it, and only has a Note 2 logo on it. You should get a case to protect your phone, but there ARE other options if you just want a back cover replacement.
That is....if you CAN remove the back cover =)
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Cases weren't built first, phones are!
So they should make sure the areas of the phones can deal without cases from the start.
If OEMs kept on depending on cases for security and looks, they should make only internal parts from the first place!
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7690; Member since: 14 May 2012)
No case = increased chance of cracking the screen and we all know that cracked screens aren't appealing at all.
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
Oh no no!!! I hate cases, cases is for those mindless fruit fans who think hello kitty case is cooler than others...
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I know Papa, i'm just replying to chistoefurpuffer...
3. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5203; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Geez......those fingerprints and smudges on the back of the S4 is making me CRAZY!
10. wendygarett (unregistered)
At least it still looks elegant, compare to most other phones... Especially that device with the fruit logo on the back...
15. Kurai (unregistered)
elegant? you've got to be kidding me . . .
16. zhiae (Posts: 174; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
if ulike black dont get one cuz it is not black at all i seen the black today i really hated it
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 10421; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Wendy now hates apple. 3 weeks ago she hated android remember? Next week she'll/he'll/it'll hate wp8
23. chocolaking (Posts: 430; Member since: 22 May 2012)
are you out of your mind?
or is this a new trend of figerprints?
17. Smart (Posts: 76; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
I really dont understand what is the deal with samsung........why the "hyper" glaze?.......Even if they had to go plastic couldn't they have used the one they use at the back of Galaxy S2.....
The feel of that thing is lot better(only in comparison to the hyper glazed one)........
I know they wont go the htc or the nokia way and use their smooth rubberised polycarbonate...but still give us a decent device like S2 at least.....
Hope when S5 comes they do fix it....
And all Samsung fanboys will support metal all of a sudden if S5 happens to be carved out it...
So we know the point...Give us a beautiful phone.....
20. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 505; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
People easily susceptible to epileptic seizures should not stare at the fingerprints of this phone.
21. schinnak (Posts: 81; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
dont know what all the fuzz is about the design of S4. I have seen it myself and I like it. Agreed its not as great as HTC one - but Its the next best looking phone after HTC one in the android world by far. Plus u get a removable battery and a SD card slot.
22. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
i want that freaking mouse walking on my screen also...
26. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
i personally hate camera humps/bumps on the back of smartphones.