BlackBerry 10 L-series phone stars in a picture with iPhone 5, Lumia 920 and Galaxy Note
While the thought is a bit depressing, you, big screen lovers, should cheer up as we can notice that RIM is aiming for your favorite type of devices with its full touchscreen-friendly L-series. Well, it's not exactly 5 inches yet, but it seems to be about as big as the screen of the Lumia 920, which is the healthy 4.5".
Do you guys think RIM will be able to make a big comeback this coming January?
1. sheik posted on 28 Nov 2012, 09:43 4
RIM desperately needs a hit. At first they should stop pricing their devices stupid high like that BB P9981
29. Nadr1212 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 22:57 0
They should make a new, Top-of-the-line device series, Like the Galaxy S Series
35. PhenomFaz posted on 30 Nov 2012, 20:51 0
RIM is a fallen giant...wounded but with pride and it is this pride that deprives them of sound business acumen and pricing their devices right....so instead to keep their egos boosted they price them real high and eventually fail!
7. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 28 Nov 2012, 09:54 1
I thought the screen looked kinda small next to the 4" iPhone screen.
10. valapsp posted on 28 Nov 2012, 10:17 4
Everything is baby when it comes to face the GIANT GALAXY NOTE 2. :)
11. dickwyn posted on 28 Nov 2012, 10:22 0
14. fanboy1974 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 10:57 1
That's not a Note 2. It's the first Note. I had to look at the picture 4 times just to make sure. Why are they comparing old gear?
17. arsenaljimenez posted on 28 Nov 2012, 12:03 0
that is the note 2
it has the button on the front
20. nobelset posted on 28 Nov 2012, 13:10 0
O,o coz of a button?
22. g2a5b0e posted on 28 Nov 2012, 13:38 0
It is an original Note. The internation version of the original Note & S2 have the big physical home button just like the Note II & S3.
27. serious9010 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 15:27 2
you had too look 4 times, yet it's written in the article that it's the original...
3. Rayvelynn posted on 28 Nov 2012, 09:44 3
Maybe I'm just a little confused as to how this new phone is supposed to help Blackberry make a comeback because they had the Blackberry Storm, & Blackberry Torch which was touchscreen. So, there not really introducing anything new in my opinon. So I don't get it. If the OS isn't Android or close to the IOS hmmm... I don't think too many people are going to want that phone #ijs
19. investatorstupadio posted on 28 Nov 2012, 12:34 3
This BB10 devices were good 2 years ago.
Only pikapow will buy it...
4. cheeseycheeser posted on 28 Nov 2012, 09:48 2
Number one: That is a lumia 820, you can tell that pretty easily.
Number two: This phone looks pathetic compared to all the other phones of this time. Blackberry, you are wasting your last chance.
21. Valdomero posted on 28 Nov 2012, 13:24 2
that's what she said...
sorry couldn't help it xD
26. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 28 Nov 2012, 15:04 1
perfect timing..... and yes, that is what "she" said!......LOOOL
6. PAPINYC posted on 28 Nov 2012, 09:54 2
I doubt it would even make a decent 'opening act' for those 'fellas'!!!
12. Johnnokia posted on 28 Nov 2012, 10:42 0
Look at the Lumia,, it is freaky shining among them
15. cnyte posted on 28 Nov 2012, 10:59 1
i like BB's phone but hopefully they can get it right this time.
23. slavytodorov posted on 28 Nov 2012, 13:40 0
Isn't that Lumia 820?? It's too small to be 920...
25. Google99 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 14:56 0
They defenitly will make a big come back but both blackberry 10 devices still have a big competition
28. MC1123 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 19:18 1
looks very pretty...but it could be better! RIM needs more inspiration and make beautiful device!
i cant wait any longer!!
Nikolas... SHUT THE F U C K UP!
32. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 29 Nov 2012, 02:59 0
android copycat, the icon and the labels on the screen are very similiar to android's homescreen
33. Darkerm posted on 29 Nov 2012, 07:36 1
I am a Tech Fanboy so any release of any phone, OS, Tab makes me really happy.
I wish good luck to RIM and hope to see some really cool device soon.
34. MattAdorno posted on 29 Nov 2012, 11:52 0
It looks like the smashed a smallish-iphone sized screen in a largish-nokia sized body.
36. MC1123 posted on 30 Nov 2012, 23:49 0
its size is almost same with iPhone's but it has bigger screen!