Australian trucker paid to wait as first to get the new iPad, still thinks tablets are indulgence
2. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
And all this time I thought people stupidly actually waited inline for Apple products! Some are paid to do it! What a great marketing scheme!
4. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
What a great way to advertise and also highlight the stupidity of ifans who q
5. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
that's how you know this guy needs a life and wife..help the poor man ladies
6. kcombs (Posts: 264; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
let's see.. get paid $1000 to stand in line and buy an iPad, or go to work and get b****ed at by customers... that would have been a hard decisions for me.. lol
21. -box- (Posts: 3977; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
is it $1000 plus the cost for the ipad, or $1000 and whatever is left over he keeps?
9. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Dude this guy is getting PAID to stand in line unlike all the other iTards for the iPad 2S. Jealous much?
36. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
i will queue up if i were paid like this guy, even though i don't give a rat's a$$ about iPad as much as this guy does.. that $1000 would be a few weeks of life for me..
11. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Hm.. Is it that easy to milk money from iFans?
12. downphoenix (Posts: 2808; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I would wait in line to get paid. That guy's pretty smart too saying Tablets are fads.
22. the_s2 (Posts: 226; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
The man doesnt even care! lol! I guess this is what iFans should do! Pay someone else to get the pad ... in that way, you would be helping a poor man lol...
and btw, mr iCloud, you sound tooooo childish!
32. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
Apple or Android fan or even windows fan....someone please ban Icloud550