Australian trucker paid to wait as first to get the new iPad, still thinks tablets are indulgence
2. lubba posted on 15 Mar 2012, 08:14 7 0
And all this time I thought people stupidly actually waited inline for Apple products! Some are paid to do it! What a great marketing scheme!
4. andro. posted on 15 Mar 2012, 08:17 11 1
What a great way to advertise and also highlight the stupidity of ifans who q
5. willywill_evo posted on 15 Mar 2012, 08:47 3 0
that's how you know this guy needs a life and wife..help the poor man ladies
6. kcombs posted on 15 Mar 2012, 09:41 1 0
let's see.. get paid $1000 to stand in line and buy an iPad, or go to work and get b****ed at by customers... that would have been a hard decisions for me.. lol
21. -box- posted on 15 Mar 2012, 13:24 1 0
is it $1000 plus the cost for the ipad, or $1000 and whatever is left over he keeps?
9. EclipseGSX posted on 15 Mar 2012, 10:15 8 0
Dude this guy is getting PAID to stand in line unlike all the other iTards for the iPad 2S. Jealous much?
36. bayusuputra posted on 15 Mar 2012, 16:11 2 0
i will queue up if i were paid like this guy, even though i don't give a rat's a$$ about iPad as much as this guy does.. that $1000 would be a few weeks of life for me..
12. downphoenix posted on 15 Mar 2012, 11:38 1 0
I would wait in line to get paid. That guy's pretty smart too saying Tablets are fads.
22. the_s2 posted on 15 Mar 2012, 13:32 2 0
The man doesnt even care! lol! I guess this is what iFans should do! Pay someone else to get the pad ... in that way, you would be helping a poor man lol...
and btw, mr iCloud, you sound tooooo childish!
32. atheisticemetic posted on 15 Mar 2012, 15:19 2 0
Apple or Android fan or even windows fan....someone please ban Icloud550