Asus prepping wearables and talking to Google about the 2014 Nexus 7
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Asus can go right ahead and make the Nexus 7 and the Nexus 10.
Asus rules the Android Table space.
2. jove39 (Posts: 1876; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Asus has done good job given the price point...please keep on making nexus tablets of future.
3. chuah1997 (Posts: 14; Member since: 30 Sep 2013)
Asus Nexus 7 and 10 Still better then Samsung =.=.....(my opinion..)
6. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2705; Member since: 26 May 2011)
If you've seen and used the Asus Nexus 10 enough to make that statement, you should know we have a tip line...
7. xfire99 (Posts: 856; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
You dont have a clue what u are talking about.
Nexus 7 = ONLY ASUS.
Nexus 10 = ONLY Samsung.
Of course ASUS Nexus 7 is better then all, since there IS ONLY ASUS which released Nexus 7.
Rumoured ASUS Nexus 10 hasnt been released yet and u opinions are total crap.
U cant compare something, when there are none to compare with and come back where there is. -.-
13. chuah1997 (Posts: 14; Member since: 30 Sep 2013)
How about we call Sony make Nexus 7 and 10 -_-
4. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
If they made an Android Smartwatch I would definitely at least give it a try. The Nexus 7 that I had was absolutely fantastic. It'd be a shame to see Google kick them to the curb.
5. jjjsong (Posts: 75; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
After seeing the LG's 8 inch tablet, I was hoping LG would be making the next nexus 7 (or 8!)
9. TechCrazyedBoy (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
I hope LG will makes the next Nexus 10..
Not the Nexus 7 nor Nexus 8....
8. TechCrazyedBoy (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
ASUS makes the best laptops,computers and tablets out there than any other freakin' brands....
Sorry Sammy,I have to pass on...
10. TechCrazyedBoy (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
maybe i hope the next Nexus 7 or 8 will have Tegra 4i or Tegra 4 or even Tegra 5 in it..
11. AeroPrime (Posts: 175; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
I agree with most of you guys asus is really a genuine tablet maker now. I own a nexus 7 2013 and borrowed the transformer prime lol awesome device. I find Samsung tablets are lacking behind quality. I'm loving my nexus 7 from a android developer and a lumia 920 & 1020 owner.
12. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I am presently surprised that other than the dead pixel in my first unit, my Nexus 7 2013 hasn't gone down the s**tter yet like all other Taiwan based products I have owned.
Still, they haven't made anything approaching the awesomeness of the Nexus 10 yet and the first Nexus 7 and transformer tablets were so garbage that I still fear for the Nexus line when Asus is involved. Not to mention that my Asus S400 ultra book is coming apart at the hinges already.
We stand to lose a hell of a lot if we don't let Samsung or LG take the helm.
14. azfar (Posts: 23; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
are all N7 2013 isues sorted? gps, screen, touch, etc