As Dell goes private, CEO says it will not try again with smartphones
1. Commentator (Posts: 2863; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Shame, the Venue Pro was one of the all-time beauties with its curved glass. I could take or leave the keyboard though.
2. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 407; Member since: 24 May 2011)
Smart phones are the future. Dell will regret this decision.
11. quakan (Posts: 1281; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Unfortunately, they couldn't gain any traction and the losses are what forced them out of industry.
3. fatexo (Posts: 188; Member since: 21 May 2010)
I still use my Venue Pro and it still works flawlessly..
4. volcano (Posts: 273; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
i think they will be back when windowsphone gain a lot of market share
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Finally Dell will be an employee of Microsoft ... :)
6. lyndon420 (Posts: 2875; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I miss my streak 5. Hopefully they change their tune as the world goes mobile.
7. Lyngdoh (Posts: 226; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Dell should consider making an Alienware ultrabook.
8. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
9. wk10k (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
i want a new laptop. Dude you're getting a Dell!!
10. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
The phone that crushed the ice.
12. leo.d.monkey (Posts: 5; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
now they have good windows and android tablets ... it's kind of logic jump smartphones again