Apple's iOS 4.3.2 upgrade will fix issues with the Verizon version of the iPad 2
The upgraded OS will include a fix for a Face Time bug and will improve WebKit security among other minor repairs. The connectivity problem is forcing some Verizon users of the iPad 2 to completely reset the tablet using iTunes which is a time consuming pain in the you-know-where.
While the link pictured above is for the Apple iPhone, iOS 4.3.2 for the iPad 2 is expected to repair some bugs on the Verizon version of the tablet
1. kcombs posted on 11 Apr 2011, 13:33 0 0
4.3.2 better fix my iPhone 4 battery issue that started with 4.3.1!
2. Taco (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2011, 15:02 0 0
Will it fix problems with the Verizon iPhone? As in, will it be available for the Verizon iPhone 4? I'd really like to get home sharing.
3. Bernie (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2011, 15:15 2 0
Why don't they freakin' fix the battery drain issue with 4.3??? I'm sick of having to sign out of the App Store everytime I go download or check something!
4. andro (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2011, 16:01 1 1
the products are just faulty
5. bob (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2011, 17:53 1 1
Should of bought a Droid. ;)
6. ulyot (unregistered) posted on 14 Apr 2011, 17:46 0 0
i wanna have a jailbreak of this version.