Apple to add iPhone 4S to more regional carriers on 4/20
1. networkdood (Posts: 6267; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Beware those subsidy costs...it could bury those smaller companies...
4. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
The iPhone is just such a tired and outdated product at this point...
6. BlacRaZredge (Posts: 36; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
i can see apple starting its own carrier service soon and buying up all the lil guys and slowly working its way up to the bigger carriers.
10. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
That would be sweet. Finally a carrier with good customer service.
12. BlacRaZredge (Posts: 36; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
no it wouldnt. it would cost an arm and a leg for starters. it would just be iproducts. also most likely have to pay for apple care. which i find to be a joke.(for two reasons: i dont think one should pay for service like that. 2. if you cant figure out how to run your iphone or mac you should not have one. they are so easy to run.) which is why i dont have the iphone anymore. it got boring.
13. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Apple care is cheap for an extended warranty and Apple has great customer service.
14. BlacRaZredge (Posts: 36; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
yeah for basic warranty and to even talk to tech support. id rather pay the 200 for protectcell and get damage protection. i personally avoid calling apple are for my mac because i have had nothing but bad service. i went in to an apple store to get my computer looked at. they said that they cant do anything for me because the screen issue i was having wasnt a known issue. again personal issue with apple, mostly with the ios products
15. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
AppleCare now covers accidental damage too. For an iPhone you pay $99 for 2 years and it's only $49.99 to replace a damaged iPhone. Usually their customer service is awesome. I've never had an issue. Each persons experience is different.
11. chadrick0814 (Posts: 208; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
AT&T, sprint and t mobile would need to prepare for a lot of apple network law suits.
7. BReND0 (Posts: 60; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I Completely agree with you Redge ......
I mean really ...Apple has what 96 Billion in cash, and stocks at 600 a share....
that just screams buy a network or Spectrum
Imagine this, they buy up spectrum from the upcoming fcc/gov sale...
purchase T-mobile for 20 Billion tops. , then add Spectrum and LTE along the way...
they have the money and resources..and T-mobile covers all major cities....
add to or three iphone models and new ipads, apple icloud and s**t, practically its own huge atmosphere already
Then Rename the network i-Mobile..................
good idea, now to patent it...Who needs steve jobs????
8. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I completely agree with u brendo......
That was funny....
9. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
on 4/20 huh?
wow.. put that in your pipe and smoke it. ha!