Apple and the world's largest carrier, China Mobile, have reached a deal over iPhone 5C
7. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Don't really know that until the official 5C is released, and more importantly, what the price will be.
SS should be worrying about Xiaomi in China, they already sell more phones there than SS does.
15. qiangshengchen (Posts: 23; Member since: 05 Sep 2013)
Xiaomi ni china is cheap and iphone is expensive chinese more than like iphone
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 15222; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
LMAOOOOO now that is funny. Post of the day dude, the Sammites are gathering in a secret location to plan an imminent attack. Led by Troll gadget80, androidornothing
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 15222; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm still rolling off those "7" words man...
4. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Honestly I wonder how much of an impact is going to be felt by this?
I'm kind of thinking good but no where near great.
That's my hunch anyways, right or wrong.
6. sarb009 (Posts: 296; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
So now no need to sell ur kidneys To get a iShlt just sign a contract for 2-3 years not that bad.
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9809; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If you were trying to be funny, you failed completely buddy.
10. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1703; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Now you only need to sell half of one to get your glossy, plasticy toy!
9. parvsingh05 (Posts: 98; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Believe it or not apple will rise after the launch of iphone 5s , in terms of share ,revenue etc. no product has been launched since last october. So dats why its sales have gone down(take s4 for ex. sales have gone down within 6 mnths ) . After the launch of 5s with 5c . I think they will bounce bak. At the top position , they have plan and a better strategy.
14. -box- (Posts: 3968; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Sales are going down because apple mostly only sells to the same customers over and over, and when those sh33p get their new device, there are no more to sell to. Thus their sales spike around launch and then drop off precipitously. That's why their market share remains stagnant and dwindling worldwide, even as the smartphone market grows
13. -box- (Posts: 3968; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
At least the phones don't have to travel far. Same country and all. Hopefully the Chinese will boycott them for their many human rights violations.
16. persikon (Posts: 29; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I've been working in several Chinese Restaurants, with Chinese people, and one thing I can tell you guys... Chinese love Apple products... they don't even try other brands, like 98% of them own an iPhone and an iPad... China
17. Topcat488 (Posts: 1225; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
The Chinese people are not stupid, China has been opened to the world since the late Richard Nixon visit in 1972. The people know iphone is just a Apps Launcher and not a computer phone. The iphone 5C will not be a big hit IMO in China.
19. joey_sfb (Posts: 4253; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Ok an Apple fan from China. Same dedication as the ones in US.