Alleged Galaxy S5 benchmark leaks on AnTuTu, lists 16 MP camera sensor
Alleged Galaxy S5 benchmark leaks on AnTuTu
3. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5258; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What did you expect? A full leaked picture of the S5 with it's specs? That will spoil the excitement and fun.
31. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
Yup, I agree. Samsung will introduce for sure a S5 with absolute top specs and a design change compared to the S4. Samsung is one of Apple's key suppliers. They know some of the stuff the iPhone 6 will feature and they know that the 4 year design cycle that started with the iPhone 4 is over now. That is why I conclude that Samsung will introduce a beast this spring. Not to mention the pressure from other Android manufacturers such as Sony or LG.
20. Haridenberg (Posts: 27; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
If it wasn't for the 16mpx camera, I'd suspect it's S5 mini.
25. neops (Posts: 161; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
It's a Galaxy S4 E330 with 16mpx camera (inst.13) and an overclocked Snapdragon 800 to 2.5 GHz (inst. 2.3)
40. PK1983 (Posts: 166; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Galaxy S4 Neo or S4 Grand because you can never have too many variations of a product.
27. hung2900 (Posts: 780; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
It's 100%fake or another new SS phone. S5 will has at least 3gb of RAM
2. ScottSchneider (Posts: 313; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
This must be the S4 I9505... If it is S5, where are the on-screen buttons with KK 4.4.2?
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5258; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Maybe Samsung is still using the Samsung-style buttons (a physical button and two capacitive buttons) on the S5 and upcoming Samsung phones this year.
12. dratomic (Posts: 458; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
even latest samsung tablets are equipped with physical button (which i love. cause i hate on screen ones). do you really expect a galaxy to feature on screen buttons?! really?
14. ScottSchneider (Posts: 313; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Naa.. I would want SS to keep the Home Button,. I have been used to thos since S2, S3, S4.. But if they want to reduce the phone size by going for the on-screen thingy, then it doesn't matter to me either...
16. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 810; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
I9505 doesn't have a 16MP Camera and it doesn't anything above 31000 in AnTuTu -_- it also uses a S600 CPU not 800.
4. Mube007 (Posts: 91; Member since: 24 Sep 2013)
If it is true than it will be again loss for samsung in s5 sales
6. aayupanday (Posts: 516; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Seems that Snapdragon 805 powered devices will hit the market only after May
23. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 395; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Same with 800 that came just after S4/ONE were lunched. People will cry that it doesnt have 805 when 800 is super fast and more than enough for the new android which is becoming lighter and lighter.
7. Amir1 (Posts: 257; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
the next xperia flagship sounds much more exciting.
8. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 945; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
wow still waiting on G3 and Z2 prototype benchmarks.
9. SleepingOz (unregistered)
SD800? I don't think so..
11. phljcnth (Posts: 259; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I doubt this is the S5.The pixel density at 1080p is higher than S4's 441ppi which means this has less than 5" screen. That's against the trend of Galaxy S series getting bigger and bigger display.
35. Neo_Huang (Posts: 345; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Antutu measures DOTS Per Inch, not PIXELS Per Inch. I'm pretty sure the S4 has a slightly higher DPI.
42. phljcnth (Posts: 259; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
And what dots does it pertain to? That can't be a printer, right?
15. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Nothing exciting here... Which I hope will be the case when the phones comes out. It will give Sony HTC and LG a chance to catch up.
18. uvaman (Posts: 20; Member since: 14 Jan 2013)
We are talking about 4.85 screen here, and we know it will be 5.2x, so this one could be test one or it should be S5 mini or Galaxy something (cheaper version).
21. Killua (Posts: 262; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
LG G3 will destroy it, if only they won't put those hideous buttons on the back. On the other hand, I don't think this benchmark is the true s5, it reeks.
28. Nabil2511 (Posts: 148; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
that doesnt make sense.. 5.2 inch with 1080p but with 480 dpi??
29. andhraking17 (Posts: 34; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
i don't think it is a galaxy s5, it has only 1.5GB of RAM. I think it is a new mid range phone with 1080p screen
30. 1701nino (Posts: 246; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Yeah exactly 480 dpi that would mean a 4.7 1080p display.
32. Ant34 (Posts: 193; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
I don't understand why companies don't developer their own benchmarking tools for devices. This would kill all the rampant speculation.
36. macpro20 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
As one other poster said, it measures dots per inch, not pixels per inch. My Note 3 with a 1080p 5.7" screen also says 480 dpi. On a side note, my Note 3 gets the exact same performance in AnTuTu.
39. mrblah (Posts: 428; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
psh.. Barely faster than note 3?? Lame! Did they stop cheating on these tests yet?
41. Esteban4u (Posts: 32; Member since: 15 Oct 2013)
Maybe they'll finally make it in a metal unibody design, give it front firing speakers and get rid of that dumb-ass physical home button.
43. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
What are people mad about?
Samsung will release a Snapdragon 805 version of the Galaxy S5 as soon as the SoC is availiable making the original one old hat for techies right from the git-go.
Just wait for it?