3G version of the iPad will be sold at AT&T stores?
This article contains unofficial information.
1. kid.wonderbread (Posts: 38; Member since: 16 Dec 2009)
Wouldn't ATT be the worst place for 3g anything?
4. omarc26 (Posts: 357; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
i agree with u at&t 3G is horrible ... i had all the companies and at&t was by far the worst.... even boost mobile worked better
6. tonynguyen703 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Feb 2010)
you must live in the middle of the country side to state that comment of yours
2. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
naw that would be your place .........lol stop hatin
3. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
If ATT was business smart they would make you sign a contract with them to use their service which i bet 70% chance they will
5. rwolf1984 (Posts: 518; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
I would like to see them discount the service and/or the iPad if you sign a contract. . .