Thursday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- Customers of Verizon will get access to social networks via Social Beat. This is an application that will allow easy access to Facebook, Twitter and MySpace and run on the feature phone range of the carrier. (source: Verizon)
- ZTE is working on an Android handset for the US. The rumor has it the cell phone will roll out next year. More information is available via the source link. (source: UnwiredView)
- The Nokia 5230 is now on sale through Vodafone Spain. As becoming for a major carrier offering an affordable handset equipped with a touch-sensitive screen, anyone willing to sign up for a two-year contract can get the device for free. (source: MovilBroker)
- Serbian carriers sells panels for the HTC Tattoo. Vip mobile offers customers the opportunity to take a pick from four options and three of the panels have been specifically designed for the carrier. As you probably know, anyone can actually come up with their own, unique design when ordering the HTC Tatto at the manufacturer´s website. (source: ai.rs)
- Harry Potter game appears at App Store. $5 gets you the opportunity to learn various spells as if you were attending the legendary Hogwards School of Witchcraft and Wizardry yourself. (source: DailyMobile)