Grab an official Galaxy S9/S9+ or Galaxy Note 8 case for as low as $10 from Samsung
If you're in the market for a new case to protect your Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ or Galaxy Note 8, you can pick one up from Samsung itself for as low as $10. The regular prices for these cases range from $30 to as high as $50. Shipping is free and the cases will ship in one to three business days. These prices are available for a limited time only, so don't procrastinate. Remember, these are official cases.
Sprint's $9 a month lease on the Galaxy S9 or $14 a month lease on the Galaxy S9+ that we told you about earlier today, this would be the perfect opportunity to buy a case for your leased device. After all, if you do end up updating to a newer model after 12 months, or walk away from the lease after 18 months, you need to return the leased handset to Sprint without a blemish.If you are taking advantage of
The discounts rage from 67% to 50% and include the following cases:
- Samsung Galaxy S9: Silicone Cover, Gray for $9.99 (previously $30).
- Samsung Galaxy S9+: Silicone Cover, Gray for $9.99 (previously $30).
- Samsung Galaxy S9+: Hyperknit Cover, Red for $14.99 (previously $35).
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Alcantara Cover, Black for $9.99 (previously $30).
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Protective Cover, Black for $14.99 (previously $35).
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Rugged Protective Cover, Black for $24.99 (previously $50).
To order from Samsung, click on the sourcelinks below.