Friday's News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- The Verizon Escapade will cost $29.99 with a two-year contract and $99.99 with a one-year agreement, both after a rebate. That’s what a tipster of ours claims. (Thanks, SnapDude)
- Images of the HTC Leo have surfaced. At least, the ai.rs Blog claims this is how the device will look like. The Leo is rumored to have a Snapdragon 1GHz processor, 4.3-inch capacitive screen and is expected to become available in October. Check out the pics! Could this be it? (source: ai.rs Blog)
- Huawei might be planning to release its first Android phone with T-Mobile. CellPassion informs that a Wi-Fi certificate has revealed the smartphone with a model number U8220 will be dubbed the T-Mobile Pulse. (source: CellPassion)
- Some info has leaked on the rumored Nokia 5900 XpressMusic. According to an inside source of NokiaMobileTalk, the handset will feature CPU, RAM, camera module and display identical to the ones of the N97. However, it should also have a redesigned UI that might as well come from an update to the S60 5th Edition operating system. (source: NokiaMobileTalk)
- Qik for the iPhone 3GS is now available, but it seems it cannot do the live streaming stuff its Android version does. As of now, the app can only upload a video once it is captured and what’s even worse, it can be used only when a Wi-Fi connection is available. It is said that the team is now striving to make it work with 3G. Thumbs up! (source: Qik via EngadgetMobile)