5.3% of BlackBerry's North American traffic comes from BlackBerry Z10
BlackBerry Q10 first, before the all-touch BlackBerry Z10. Company CEO Thorsten Heins, who otherwise has done an admirable job with the Canadian company, chose to launch the Z10 first because of the large number of workers bringing in touchscreen Android and Apple iPhones with corporate BYOD plans. The hope was that the BlackBerry Z10 would staunch the flow of those leaving a work-issued Berry for another touchscreen device. He also alluded to the greater difficulty in producing the BlackBerry Z10 and wanted to get it out of the way so that the Q10 launch could go smoothly.
We expect Chikita to revisit the data 65 days after the launch later this month, of the BlackBerry Q10.
source: Chitika via Forbes
- Display 4.2" 768 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 1800 mAh(10h 3G talk time)
Posts: 314; Member since: Jan 18, 2012
posted on Apr 19, 2013, 2:44 PM 0
Posts: 1543; Member since: Dec 14, 2008
posted on Apr 19, 2013, 3:04 PM 2
Posts: 127; Member since: Feb 29, 2012
posted on Apr 20, 2013, 8:58 AM 3
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):