What’s the best smartphone design, in your opinion?

Join the discussion
Mariyan Slavov
Mariyan Slavov
Phonearena team
Original poster
• 4mo ago
↵drenk said:

LG G4 had best design. He was perfect for palm, and had great back curve. Phone as phone was not so perfect, but that is some other topic.

What about the LG G Flex? Even more ergonomic! Sadly, it wasn't very popular.

• 4mo ago

One of the best designs is the Huawei mate 10 pro. Even bezels and classy design before the notch era. You could argue lg v30, htc u12, note 9 etc. They are all the last of that era but the Mate 10 is stunning.

• 4mo ago

In my own opinion I like the pixel phone design in mint green collar or blue with the all the special high tech features they come out with

• 4mo ago

In my opinion I really love the pixel phones because they are very thorough and quick service and powerful GoFI service and unlock 🔓 all special features they come out with and in my own opinion they are an all out better phone than Apple 🍎 I 15phones they are just basically selling their name brand it's really nothing more than original iPhones in my opinion and you can do anything apple 🍎 phone does and even more features an pixel phone out does an apple 🍎 phone by far more specific products and features

• 4mo agoedited

Saying phones are done could have been said 30 years ago with the Nokia 51XX series, Moto StarTac, Blackberry Curve/Bold, Moto RAZR, iPhone, Samsung Note .. I'm sure I'm missing several others but it's impossible to say we're at the best we'll ever be. I certainly wouldn't describe where we're at right now as the pinnacle because we have a glimpse of what's around the corner.

Between AI/ML, foldables, flips, watches and soon to be headsets taking calls and sending messages, not to mention processors that are now surpassing PCs, screens that rival high end TVs from months ago etc etc. we're on our way to a fantastic and brave new world in mobile telecommunications. I'm really looking forward to seeing it play out

• 4mo ago

In my opinion, HTC One M7 still has the best industrial design until now. Besides,Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 6A are other bright names. Beautiful,easy to hold and comfortable in hand.

• 4mo ago

The LG wing. Great use of real estate. allowed multiple form factors in one without the concerns of foldables.

• 4mo ago

Most of the Nokia Windows phones were in good handy shape. The display and screen sizes were also outstanding and still competes with new Gen Androids. Currently One Plus is building more competitive designs apart from the rear camera design. Next comes the iPhone where the design is accepted by most tech lovers, users and it is followed by few other Chines manufacturers too.

• 4mo ago

For me HTC one m7 was the prettiest and had the best in hand feeling. I had one in silver and next one in red. The red one was a true jewellery. And HTC one Mozart too - was made from one whole piece of Aluminium. Where is Htc now, where is the beauty!

• 2mo ago

Super niche one, but I adored my Motorola Droid Razr M. Very compact for the screen size it had back in the day, but still had some character like the Motorola chin. The kevlar on the back felt nice to the touch. No wobbling on tables, curved sides fit the hand well. The only thing I'd change is moving the charging port to either the top or bottom. Could live without the Verizon logo as well, but small complaints.

Secondarily either the Sony Xperia Z2/Z3 were also extremely beloved phones of mine.

FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless