BenQ S660C / S670C
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 128 x 109 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- Additional display:
Additional display - Shows specs of the phone's additional display
- 0.3 megapixels VGA
- Night mode
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 500 entries, Caller groups, Multiple numbers per contact, Picture ID
- Calendar, Alarm, To-Do, Calculator, Currency converter, Stopwatch, Countdown timer, Notes
- SMS, Predictive text input (iTAP)
- Polyphonic ringtones (40 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles
- Voice dialing, Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct BenQ S660C / S670C specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.