iTunes Match quietly brings music streaming to iCloud
1. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
"the iPhone 5 might be the most anticipated gadget this fall"
Nah, the Wave 3 is (at least for me) ; )
2. in4parbrad (Posts: 9; Member since: 14 Oct 2010)
Maybe I'm slow. But, I'm somwhat confused? Is it 25 a month or year both the article and video say both? Or is there 2 different services that I'm not understanding?
12. stealthd (Posts: 989; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
Pretty sure it's $25/year, I believe that's what the original iOS5 announcement said.
3. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
We all know that i am an iDiot. But i will NOT pay $25 a month for this service. It is not that important for me to get my music. I will stick with getting my music from my MacBook.
Mark my words, if this service is $25/Month just to access music VIA cloud, it will FLOP.
4. doubleD (Posts: 78; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
Seems like a lot of money to stream your music. If it was a subscription to stream any song on the entire iTunes library, I could MAYBE see the value in it. Still, $25 a month!
6. Victor.H (Posts: 482; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Thanks for the correction, doubleD, and sorry for the confusion everyone else - it's $25 a year.
7. 3D (unregistered)
It's all about marketing. The iSheeps will subscribe to it.
8. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
hahaha funny u say that when android people went around just a little while ago saying how important music streaming is and such and such... now apple has one and suddenly its unimportant...