iPad mini 2 images compare aluminum to space grey
8. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
And it's sexy, mind you. Every samsung phone from high to low end looks the same and in my honest opinion, every single one of them is UGLY. You should complain about that.
11. Arslan25 (Posts: 23; Member since: 07 Sep 2013)
Atleast samsung innovate's with features like air gestures,air view,loads of effect for the camera.
what apple does apple do ? add a finger print thats it lol.
14. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1275; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
You forgetting something, like, the world's best and most advanced mobile SoC? Tracking motion with an always on camera is nice, but far from true innovation. Building a 1.3GHz dual-core that competes, and in most cases, bests, the top dogs, and doing it on an architecture that isn't even available to ARM licensees right now? That's innovation.
17. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 401; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
Hard to accept that features are innovations. Samsung is a copy machine, not an innovator.
12. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4109; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Exactly. Apple may use the same designs, but at least they're good designs.
3. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
What's with Tim Cook and his newfound desire for colours?
7. papss (unregistered)
It could be flat or shiny black plastic or have faux leather stitched on the back or even cheap rubber on the back if you would prefer?
9. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Yes he does. Not everyone understands the value of quality craftsmanship like that of Apple and Nokia.
6. papss (unregistered)
Point blank there is nothing competing with the iPad in the looks or app department for tablets. Until other tablet makers have apps at cover the ground for tablets it will continue.. Now I'd still rather have different tablets for different uses but the iPad is pretty special and the materials used are unmatched for right now. The g pad seems to come damn close though.
10. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Agreed. I just hope the new mini comes with a 64-bit CPU so we can experience awesome-er apps.
18. saffant (Posts: 233; Member since: 04 Jul 2011)
hmm.. never understood how a fanboy's mind works. I'd like to see the MRI scans on this specimen right here.
19. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
saffant- "hmm.. never understood how a fanboy's mind works. I'd like to see the MRI scans on this specimen right here." (while looking in a mirror)
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4109; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The LG G Pad and Sony Xperia Tablet Z are pretty good looking tablets, easily competitive with the iPad. I do agree apps on Android need better app optimizations, though. 7" tablets actually are pretty decent when it come to app optimization, but the 10" tablets aren't so lucky.
15. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1275; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Agreed, both Sony and LG have stepped up their game, not just their marketing budgets. THAT is the kind of competition that pushes the market and benefits us all.
16. Nimpuz (Posts: 8; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
That space grey looks like it's been carved from a meteorite! I hope they matched the display's resolution like the new iPad though.
20. Samsungadroidrules (Posts: 104; Member since: 28 Jul 2013)
Same DESIGN. Outdated Features. Over-priced. iSheeeeps still praised it. Tsk tsk tsk R.I.P Steve Jobs! LOL