iCloud Beta goes live, pricing revealed
2. remixfa (Posts: 14168; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
google music - free cloud storage of music and it doesnt matter where u got it.
Why pay to store music you already own? Why be penalized because u didnt buy all ur tunes from iTunes?
3. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Google charges for extra storage also. Apple has no extra charge for music that you have to pay. Another worthless troll comment by the resident sheep remix.
8. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Did Remixfa not read this article? thats the only way you could write a comment like that. Do you need me to read it to you. SN: Google charge way more for the extra storage, FAIL.
10. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Remix doesn't do very well with reading and comprehending. He's wrong almost everytime he posts
4. AnnDroid (Posts: 53; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
$20 at Google would give you 80GB ( and the 9+ listed below).
Google provides free 7+ GB for email, 1GB for docs, 1GB photos, Google + has unlimited for photos.
If your needs are less, just $5 a year would give you 20 GB.
Apple=overpriced ripoff. But I find apple lovers are too uninformed to know the difference.
6. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
My calls don't get recorded by malware apps so I'm fine with Apple
5. duder (unregistered)
20gb is free with google..... at least thats what i get for free
7. trixz31185 (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Jun 2010)
I wonder if blu ray digital copies will or will not count against the 5GB of free storage?
11. rex0422 (Posts: 30; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
20 bucks for extra 10 gigs!? RIP-OFF!!! I get lots more from Google, and Google is kind enough to offer more than 7 gigs for my email, and 1 gig for my documents, and this pricing is ridiculous!