You were right, the Google I/O page is showing the Nexus 10, not the Nexus 8
2. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 474; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Thanks Chris. Not quite as bad as Alan's been though. At least we have Michael to pick up the pieces.
5. sam_tek (Posts: 105; Member since: 18 Feb 2011)
haha! IDK about Alan or Chris, but I do like Michael. Wish he writes more often however.
9. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 474; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
I remember two stories from Alan that were posted after Michael posted the same thing. Chris really isn't that bad though, this is probably the first time he's done anything mildly annoying.
3. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Really? You couldn't tell that was a 10" tablet? That's downright pathetic.
4. adwienc (Posts: 136; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
I think there won't be Nexus 8, there's already G Pad 8.3 GPE and difference between 7 and 8 inches is such small for tablet that Goolge may not want to make 2 almost identic devices.
6. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Just as long as they have a 7-8 wish inches tablet, then all is well...I still own the Nexus 7 2012 ed. I am pushing that sucker to the max..3 user profiles with tons of apps on it..I hope we see a 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory and a powerful gaming processor inside the next version...
8. AnnDroid (Posts: 53; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Please, let there be a new Nexus 10. I don't want a tiny 7", give me all the real estate of a 10"!